Chapter 2

I love her so much that I can  burn this world if it came between us.

She was the light of my darkness. The light i crave for.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Smriti   P . O . V

All my friends were almost drunk. Then Jessica said "Smriti lets go and dance". After dancing with her I go towards the bar to sit and after few minutes I thought to tell her to take me back home but when I look around I didn't see her neither I see my other friends........uhhhhh. They all left me. So I started finding them. I tried to call them but no one pick up there phones.

What the fuck man. Now how can I go home. I call the cab and start moving toward the exit. While going to the exit I bumped on someone, but I can't see who's the persons face because the light was dim and I was busy at that time. So I looked up and say sorry but the think I caught was his electric blue eyes. I was like I saw the same eyes before than it struck me they were the same as that man whom I crashed on the airport. But how could he be here.....I just leg the felling go and moved towards exit. After sometime my cab came and I reached home safely. Tomorrow my friends are gonna die. I will make sure...😈😈

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Third person  P . O . V

Italy a place like a Heaven. But in heaven their lives a devil who controls the country. Everyone feared him. No one dares to mess with him. because he is the MAFIA KING. Who does all illegal things and no one dares to stop him. He also owns some chain of companies.                                                       

                      He is none other than Xavier de morenete. It was night, the sky was looking absolutely breathtaking, with a full moon. the light was falling everywhere. A man in his late twenties was standing in the balcony with red wine in his hand but than a girl came in wearing a revealing dress. When she came inside she ask him in her slutty tone" King! What can I do for you". He said "You know what to do". She nodded and then started removing her clothes. After removing her clothes she moves towards the bed revealing all her body. Than the king come and also removes his clothes 'AHHH, Baby you looks so hot", The man said. The girl just moan in response and after that man show her his beast.

He fucked her so hard and instead of pain she moan it like she was used to it. After sometime when the man finished he said," You whore get out from this room". Instead of going out she said" Ohh! King don't you want more". The man said in threatening tone" If you don't fucking leave this room within a minute I am surely gonna kill you". The girl put her dress and go outside the room. The man mumble fucking whore. He took a shower and sleep.

The man was sleeping peacefully until one of his bodyguard came and said," King one of our man betray us. He stole our information and give it to the Russian and they attack our godown where we kept our drug". The king instantly woke up and ask about the man where he is. He was  like he could kill anyone. The man told him he is in Russia. He ask his man to start preparing his airplane he was gonna go their.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................