📍;; 018

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: hapigurl_

-----

Ryujin's P.O.V

I'm about to lose my mind, I don't know why something's bothering me. I kept on thinking about some things that I didn't even know why I am thinking that thing.

"Ryujin-ah, are you okay?"i looked at Beomgyu as he looked at me worriedly. I can see how worried he is every time our eyes meet.

"Is there something bothering you? What it is? Tell me."he asked. I just stared at his face,

"You.."i started.

"Who are you?"i asked. I can see how confused he is just by looking at his eyes. He was about to talk when I looked away.

"Eh? What the two of are planning to do here at the abandoned house?"the taxi driver asked. I looked outside as I saw some goons taking the landlady inside the abandoned house.

"Go pay for the ride today."i said to Beomgyu as I was about to go out but he suddenly hold my wrist.

"I don't have any money here."he said as he looked down. I sighed as I took out my wallet and pay for our ride. I also asked the driver to hide first because we might need him later, luckily that he agreed.

"Yah, Ryujin. Are you sure that you're going there?"Beomgyu asked. I nodded my head,

"I need to save Ahjumma, she helped me a lot so I should help her too. I need to save her."i said as I run away from him. Before I could go inside of the house, my phone rang.

I quickly answered the call when I saw that it is addressed as unknown number. I heard a laugh, a devilish one. I scoffed,

"Mr. Ox?"i asked.

"What do you want again? Answer me, you jerk!"i shouted at him.

"I'm with your friend, Ryujin-ah. It was so nice to meet her."as soon as he said that, I looked at Beomgyu who's currently busy dialing someone. He threw his phone out of frustration as he run to me.

"Who's that?"he asked.

"Let my friends go."i said, gritting my teeth.

"Aish!"Beomgyu groaned.

"You're with Beomgyu? Again?"

"Why are you so curious about my friends? Just let them go and get me! Let the landlady and my friends go!"i shouted at him.

"Ryujin-ah! Don't come here, please! He's not the real Mr. Ox! It's a trap! Argh!"I heard Yeji-unnie's voice. My tears suddenly continuously dropping on my face. It seems like they hit her,

"U-unnie.."i whispered.

"Unnie! Unnie!"i screamed while crying after they turned off their phone.

"Beomgyu.. they took Yeji unnie but she keeps saying that it's a t-trap. I don't know what to do anymore.."i said while looking at Beomgyu, he's not looking at me. It's seems like he's thinking of something triggering, his face looks mad right now.

"Let's save Ahjumma first, let's go inside."Beomgyu said as he held my hand but I stopped him,

"H-how about Y-yeji unnie? What if they.. they kill her?"i asked,