📍;;008

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Beomgyu's P.O.V

I yawned as I irritatedly kick the air and stood up. I don't know why but this peep who's knocking in our apartment is such a bothersome.

I'm having a good and nice dream and yet- argh! They are wasting my chance to eat jokbal in my dream.

"Wait!"i shouted as I opened the door. I closed my eyes and yawn again.

"What are you guys doing here again?"i asked without opening my eyes. I waited for a seconds but no one is answering so I decided to open my eyes.

I widened my eyes as soon as I saw a familiar man. I took a step baackward as I looked at his glaring eyes. His eyes is also trembling just like he didn't want what he saw.

"Y-you."he spoke. I looked at Ryujin's door and looked at him.

"W-why are you here?"i asked.

"I should be the one who ask you that, why are you here, Choi Beomgyu?!"he yelled so I was taken a back again.

"Why are you here?! Answer me!"he yelled again.

"Appa!"i yelled back as I looked at his eyes.

"Can you please.."i stopped and sighed.

"Follow me."he said with authority as he walked away. I sighed as I looked at Ryujin's door before going.

I actually don't know why my father went to Ryujin's unit. Is there something wrong? How did Ryujin knew my father? Or, it's just my father found out where I am living and hiding?

We went to the rooftop. He stopped from walking and glared at me.

"What are you doing with the woman who is living with you?!"he shouted at me. I sighed,

"We're not dating nor flirting. We are just friends but why are you here? Why are you visiting that room?"i asked him. He looked away,

"You don't need to know. Just leave and go with me."he said.

"Aniyo. I'm not going."

"You should follow me, I'm your dad!"

"Let me live with my own life, dad! I'm tired with your dirty business and I also don't want to take your place in that gangsters group of yours!"i shouted at him too.

"You, sekya!"he shouted as he throw a punch on my face. I fell on the floor so I looked at him,

"You should go home, Beomgyu-ya. You didn't know what kind of girl she is."he said as he walked away.

"She's a kind of girl that I want to get to know more, appa."i said as I stood up. I saw him stuck on his place.

"And please, don't bother us."i said. He sarcastically laugh as he look at me.

"You will be in danger too, Beomgyu-ah. Ka, go home."he said with his serious tone before leaving. I was left here and still puzzled about what he just said.

"Ryujin.."i whispered as I ran downstairs. I opened our unit's door and I saw Ryujin laying at the ground. I sigh,

"Where have you been? Where's my breakfast? We have a deal, right?"she asked as she stretched her body. I smiled at her as I shook my head,

"I'll cook, wait."i said as I walked to the kitchen and started to do what I need to do.

"Oh, by the way, the door was left opened. Why didn't you lock it? I thought there's someone who barges in. Don't you dare to do it again, huh?!"

I sighed as I closed my eyes. She's always like that. Scolding me every morning, afternoon, and evening. Let's just say, every day. She never gets tired.

"And you!"i shouted at her. She gasped as she was taken a back because of my sudden shout. I sigh and look away,

"Don't you dare to go outside without me, eo?!"i shouted at her. She frowned,

"Waeyo? Are you my boyfriend?"she asked as she chuckled. I rolled my eyes,

"Let's say that.. yes."i said as I looked away and gulped,

"What?!"I heard her yelled and suddenly, I felt that a hard pillow bumped into my head.

"Are you even serious-?"she stopped as she hiccup. I smirked at her,

"Y-yah! You startled me, startle me again!"she said as she stepped back as I walked closer to her while grinning.

"Yah! Choi Beomgyu!"she screamed as she hiccup again.

"Beom--"we both stopped because she fell on the sofa but she grabbed my shirt that's why, I fell on her top.

[A/N: Top. Hehe.]

"Y-yah."she murmured as she hiccup again.

"This is the only way to startle you."i said as I closed her eyes and kiss her cheeks. I stood up with a smile on my face as I went to the kitchen and do the cooking.

[A/N: Yes, I do the cooking. Yes, I do the cleaning- HAHHAHAH!]

She's so cute. HAHAHAHA!

-----

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry for the short update! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)