📍;; 011

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: @hapigurl_

------

Ryujin's P.O.V

I walked slowly in the hallway without any emotions on my face. I'm okay, I used to be like this before. I hope our paths didn't cross if they are going to treat me like a nobody or a ghost again.

I sighed as I wiped my face with my palm and looked straight. I walked faster and I reached our room. Our teacher is there but I didn't bother to greet him.

"What kind of respect is that, Ms. Shin?"our teacher asked so I stopped and looked at my teacher.

"Morning. Sorry for being late."i said as I walked towards my seat. He's next to me and I can't help but to glance at him secrets.

I sighed as I took my notebook and ballpen. I started to doodle something at the back of my notebook. I don't even have a energy to listen in our teacher.

I stopped from doodling when I remembered what Beomgyu and ITZY says to me, “we are here to protect you.”

I chuckled a bit while my tears started to flow again. I looked up and laughed so loud. I don't care if I interrupted their class. It's really funny how I became a fool when I was with them.

"Shin Ryujin! You're interrupting my class!"my professor said but I ignored him and continue laughing while my tears are flowing.

"Get out!"my professor added so I stood up and looked at those girls. They looked away except Yeji. I looked at Beomgyu who's staring at his fingers so I sarcastically laughed,

“If you are in danger. Do you think I can't handle that? I can protect you from everything.”

“We are here to protect you.”

While saying those line. I was looking at Beomgyu and to those girls. Lia looked at me with sadness on her face. I smirked,

"It's funny to believe in those lines with full of lies."i said as I took my bag and walked away. I cried while running away.

I just can't help being too emotional because this is the second time that the most important people in my life left me again.

"Ryujin!"

I stopped as I heard Beomgyu's voice, calling me. I covered my mouth to stop from sobbing. And, now he's chasing me after that?

As I heard his footsteps, I run away again. I walked out to our school and decided to stay at the convenience store. I just looked outside.

I know this is what Mr. Ox' want.

------

I woke up when someone tapped my shoulders. I looked at the crew and I saw him smiling at me so I smiled a bit and bowed at her.

"Drink this coffee first. My treat."he said. I looked at the coffee and it looks fine.

"Thank you."i said as I bowed again. He smiled at me and then he went to the counter. I saw something in his pants. A gun, yes, a gun.

I looked at the coffee and I looked him. Before he could do something bad at me, I quickly took my bag and run outside. I heard a sounds of gun so I screamed while running.

"Yah!"I heard him yelled. I looked at the back and I saw him running after me so I tried my best as I could just to run faster. I glanced at the back and again and I saw him pointing his gun to me when someone grabbed my wrist and we run again.

By looking at his appearance, I know it's Beomgyu. This is not the time for drama so I let him to drag me to somewhere. We went to many dark streets but I didn't bother to ask.

He stopped and breathe heavily. I looked at our habds, he is still holding my hands tightly. He let out a big sigh as he was about to run again but I took my hands away from him.

I looked at the ground. I don't even want to see his face. They lied to me, they betrayed me. I thought they were different from those people who left me alone but I was wrong.

"Ryujin-ah, let's run again-"

"Aniyo. You go ahead."i said as I turned my back but he held my shoulders so I hold his hands and turned him around to put his hands in his back. I pushed him to the tree as he groaned in pain.

"Y-yah!"he shouted at me as he tried to move his hands but I pinned him really hard to the tree.

"Why did you left without telling me?"i asked. He just groaned so I pinned him more,

"Why did you left me with that bullsh*t note?!"i yelled at him. I sobbed, I was about to cry again. He's the one that I trusted the most and yet he betrayed me.

"Argh! S-stop, Ryujin!"he yelped in pain but I didn't removed my hands.

"Why are you all like this?! Huh?! Is this what Nr. Ox's want?!"i asked again and then he stopped. I frowned,

Did I say something wrong?

"Yah.."i called him.

I was shocked when he pushed me using his arm that I used to him and forcefully grabbed me and pinned me to the tree. I groaned as I closed my eyes in pain.

"I didn't mean to do this to you but you made me."he said. I glared at him,

"Stop, Ryujin. Stop it now. ITZY and me doesn't want to be in danger. We didn't know that your life is much more dangerous than we know. Stop it."he said as he left me dumbfounded.

"W-wow."i scoffed as I sat on the floor.

How can he say that?

----

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry for the late update! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)