📍;; 005

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: @hapigurl_

----

Ryujin's P.O.V

I decided not to go to school and locked up into my room. It's just that I need to do something to hunt Mr. Ox. It's been 3 years since he's gone but his presence is still on my surroundings.

I dialed his number and two rings before he answered,

"Did you received my gift to you?"

"What gift are you talking about? I'm in school."

"Then, why'd you call?"

"I miss you."i said as I smirked.

"Oh, I miss you too, Ryujin Shin. I miss making your life miserable."he said as he laughed. Those monster's laugh makes my blood boil.

"I will never let you lay my hands on me again. I will never let you make my life in danger again."i said as I gritted my teeth. He laughed again,

"Really? Who's that boy?"

I stopped because of his question. Did he really found out about Beomgyu?

"Ah, you're having a good fighter friends, huh?"

"It's not what you think. He's not my friend."i said.

"He's not your friend?

"He's my classmate. Stop blabbering."i said as I rolled my eyes.

"Gotta hang up now. I'm making my another surprise for you."

"You scumbag."i whispered and I quickly end the call.

I looked at my door and I remembered Beomgyu. I quickly took my jacket and wear it while running outside of the apartment.

I know he's making his way to our school so I quickly found him. He's walking while moving her hands and his body. Is he dancing?

I just walked behind him and follow him. I need to make it sure that he's safe. My conscience won't let me in peace if he's in danger.

"Stop following me."he stopped and said that so I stopped too.

"Why aren't you wearing your uniform?"he asked as he looked at me.

"I'm not going to school."i said as I looked away.

"Wae? Are you sick? Do you want me to call your parents?"he asked but I stopped.

"Hey, stranger. I don't have enough time to take you to the hospital because I'm late and---"i cut him.

"I don't have a parents."i said. I quickly bowed my head because I know my tears will fall. He killed them. Mr. Ox did.

"Oh. I'm sorry."he said. I smiled a bit and looked to his face. I saw how his face turned worrying at me.

"Y-yah."he called.