📍;; 015

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Ryujin's P.O.V

All I know, I was in Beomgyu's apartment. He said that he's sure that I'm safe here. I need to trust him in order to keep myself alive but I'm actually worried about him.

"Beomgyu,"i called him. He just hummed because he's busy eating his porridge.

"You'll be in danger."i said.

"Then let it be."he simply said.

"Yah, do you want to be in danger?"i asked and he just nodded his head.

"Are you crazy? I won't let anyone be in danger just because of me. Save yourself."i said as I stood up. I was about to go to my room when he said something,

"I can save you. I can protect you."he said so I scoffed and looked at him in disbelief,

"Why are you doing this to me? Just stop, I just wanted to let you out in danger."i irritatedly said.

"Let's protect each other, Ryujin-ah. Let's finish this."he said. I looked away,

"I can't."i said.

"I know, just don't bother. I can protect you, just let me protect you this time. Do you think I will let that gunshot thing happen to you again?"he said. I sighed,

"You need to think about yourself first, stop thinking about me."i said.

"How can I stop from thinking of you? Your safety is the only matters to me. I don't want to lose you."he said as he looked away.

"Do you like me?"i asked bluntly. He stopped so I sighed,

"If you don't, stop. You're confusing me too much."i said as I walked to my room and locked it. I looked at the mirror as I saw my cheeks burning.

Gosh! Why did I asked him about that?! It's awkward to face him. Argh! Shin Ryujin, you fool. I messed my hair in frustration as I heard someone knocked on my door.

I quickly fix it as I ran to the door,

"Waeyo?"i asked loudly.

"You forgot something. Open the door."Beomgyu said. I frowned,

"What did I forgot?"I asked to myself. I opened the door and I saw Beomgyu looking at me,

"What is it? Give it to me now."i said. He took out something in his pocket and it's my phone.

"Oh, thank you."i said as I grabbed it from his hand. I was about to close the door when he stop me,

"Anything else?"i asked. He smiled at me,

"Goodnight."he said as he closed my door. I was left dumbfounded. What's up with him?

I just shooked my thoughts away as I lay down on my bed. I put my phone away and tried to sleep.

Beomgyu's P.O.V

It's early in the morning and guess what? I didn't sleep. I'm still bothered by her question,. "Do you like me?"

I still flinch when I heard she door opened. I didn't look at her though I can see her in my peripheral vision that she's looking at me in confused.

"Hey, you didn't sleep?"he asked. I shook my head slowly as I yawned.

"Tsk, why? We have class now, hurry up and fix yourself. I'll cook something for us."she said as she walked to the kitchen. I looked at her as I groaned.

"Why do I have to think about it?!"i whispered to myself as I hit my chest lightly. I closed my eyes as I shake my head.

I shouldn't think about it now. We have a class and I need to think about her safety. Maybe I'm just bothered by it since that question made shock.

I opened my eyes and I was startled when saw Ryujin's face closer to my face. I scream as I move my face away from her. She laughed so hard as she sat beside me.

"W-waee?!"i shouted at her as I looked away. I feel like my cheeks are burning. I stood up but she quickly held my hand so I stopped.

"Are you avoiding me?"she asked. She looked at me with her confused look and I got to admit it that she's really cute. Those pouty lips, argh! I think...

"I love it."i unconsciously said. I gasped as I covered my mouth and turn around. That's really embarrassing!

"You love what?"she asked. She stood up as she went to me and smiled.

"Ow, I think you love me, right?"she teased as she giggled.

"Beomgyu-ssi, tell me you love me, right?"she teased again as she laughed so hard. I looked at her while she's laughing.

"Ryujin-ah,"i called her. She stopped,

"Waeyo?"she asked.

"Yes."i said. She frowned.

"Yes, what?"she asked,

"I love you."i said.

-----

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry for the super late update! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)