📍;; 014

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Ryujin's P.O.V

Today is the day that I can go home now. I'm still worried about what will Mr. Ox's next plan after he tried to kill me with a bullet.

"Are you sure that you are going with me?"i asked while packing my things. He nodded his head,

"I don't care if Mr. Ox finds out that I'm still helping you. If I can't help you in a secret way, then I'll you in a public way."he said as he smiled at me. I just smiled and nodded my head,

"I'm done!"i said as I grabbed my bag and looked at him. He grabbed my bag as he slung it to his arms.

"I'm not going to let you handle this things until you fully recovered."he said as he started to walk away. I just rolled my eyes and smiled,

I really miss him.

We are now walking out from the hospital. I can see how famous he is here. There's so many nurses staring at him just like they are inlove by his looks. I glanced at Beomgyu and I can see him smiling.

So he's loving the scenario? Wow, this guys is really unpredictable.

Beomgyu's P.O.V

Why is it so hard to be handsome? Kidding. I'm actually shy because many girls are looking at me but I need to smile to look more handsome, right? HAHAHHAHA

When we were finally out from the hospital. I looked at Ryujin,

"Where should we go?"i asked her. She looked at me and smiled,

"I want to go home."

"Aniyo. You're not going home. You go to my apartment. It's safe there. You can't go back to your apartment without my consent."i said as I rolled my eyes. She looked at me in confused,

"Waeyo? Without your consent? Why?"she asked.

"Because it's dangerous. I need to make sure that it's safe for you to go there so I need to check your apartment first, now, let's go to my apartment, okay? Okay!"i said while smiling at her. She scoffed,

"You're so cheerful today."she said.

"Because they said, I looked more handsome when I'm smiling."i said.

"Nugu? Who said that lie?"she asked while glaring at me. I scoffed,

"Yah, why are you like that? Can you just support me? Of course, the nurses here said that to me."i explained as I looked at away.

"Ew."she said as she looked away too.

"Y-yah."

"Let's go!"she said as she walked first.

We were about to pass by the main road when she stopped so I looked at her. I was about to say something when she suddenly laugh and look at me.

"I already saw them." she said. I looked around and I saw nothing but the cars so I looked at her again.

"Make sure to memorize it and type it to your phone so when you have a glimpse of that plate number somewhere as I'm passing by that road, you can immediately call the police." she whispered while smiling. I'm a teensy bit confuse, but still, I grabbed my phone and decided to obey her.

"Give me the plate number then." I said as I tilt my head a little as I found her still staring at the road with those smile.

"OXS 354" she said. I stopped. Well, forget about the phone. I already memorize it. I blinked so many times as I looked at her in confused.

"Mind telling me what's going on?" I asked out of the blue. I'm pretty confused and anxious right now.

She just got out of the hospital because someone tried to shoot her, right? Then now, what? Darn. I'm bitsy sure that something bad might happen now.

"You should go. Call the police and tell them about the plate number, got it? Now go!"right after she said that, the time traffic light turned green.

It was a common sign to let those people who have waited long to received a message that told them to start walking on the pedestrian lane, but for me it was a sign to start doing my business and start walking the other way around. But, before I completely left the scene, I stopped midway and turned around.

And there, I saw her, Ryujin, walking in the middle of the road. I avert my eyes to the black car approaching her direction and I felt numb as if I'm frozen on my own.

"Ryujin.." was all I could whisper before I tried to ran closer but immediately stopped when I saw her running back to where I am standing now.

I saw how she ran so fast and because of that quick change of something, I know that she surely planned it before going.

The black car passed by without hitting someone nor her. I saw the car's plate number and just like what I expected it to be, OXS 354 was visible and clearly shown.

I don't know what had gotten into my mind but I prepare myself to Ryujin whose currently approaching my direction. After she ran passed away from me, I mindlessly rash myself to embrace her.

That was too close... to death, again.

Both of us heaved a sigh as I embraced her tightly. I even close my eyes because of the relief that I felt as I can see that she's now fully safe, in my arms.

"That was too close, but why you still didn't left?" she sounds really exhausted. And, I smile a little because of that.

"But, that's fine. Maybe if you didn't catch me, I would only hurt myself. You know, being the clumsy girl as I am. Thanks, Beommie." she said as she slightly loosen herself from our hug. I sighed as I looked down,

"Thank you, Choi Beomgyu.." she said with beaming smile, before she unconsciously closed her eyes and landed on my arms again.

"R-ryujin-ah!"i exclaimed.

"I'm just tired, can you carry me? Let me rest first."she whispered. I sighed once again, I thought she fainted.

I quickly carried her on my back as I started to wait call a taxi.

I will never ever let them hurt her.

------

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry for the late update! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)