📍;; 007

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: @hapigurl_

----

Ryujin's P.O.V

Beomgyu and I were sitting at the sofa while our head are down. Beomgyu was literally pouting his lips because those four kept on staring on us.

"Explain."Yeji said. I looked at her and smiled,

"Beomgyu moved here few days ago before we became friends. I'm sorry for not telling you, guys."i said as I bowed my head.

"Hey, don't be mad at us. We just don't want you to think that we are dating or something."Beomgyu added.

"We didn't say that you two are dating."Yuna said.

"Hey, let's cut this conversation. The matter is, now we know that they are just friends."Lia said so we smiled.

"By the way, my birthday is near."Beomgyu said so we all looked at him in shocked.

"Eo?! When?"i asked at him.

"Hey, tell us so that we can have a party!"Yeji-unnie said and everyone nodded their head.

"March 13th."he answered as he smiled at us. Oh, that's for tomorrow!

"You didn't tell us, we are not ready!"Yuna whined as she pouted her lips.

"I'm sorry but look, you don't need to hold a party just for me. It's not like it's a special day for me."he said.

"Waeyo?"i asked.

"We don't celebrate our birthdays."he replied as he gave us a tiny smile.

"Then,"we all looked at Yeji-unnie who's currently thinking on something.

"Then what?"Beomgyu asked.

"Let's make it special! We will celebrate your birthday!"Yeji-unnie said. We all looked at her in shocked and she just nodded her head,

"I'll take care of everything. Whoever wants to help me in preparing a small party for Beomgyu's birthday, just tell me."she said. We all raised our hands except for Beomgyu.

"Hey! I told you, guys. No need to worry about that thing!"Beomgyu said as he laughed awkwardly.

"Oh! He's going to cry, guys!"Lia teased so I quickly looked at him and I saw him, he's really going to cry!

We all laughed because of his actions so he covered his face using a pillow. I patted his shoulders as I laughed more. That was a simple thing but look, he's crying just like a baby. Aww,

"Don't tease me! I told you to not!"he whined so we laughed again.

"Waah, you're so cute, Beomgyu-ssi!"Chaeryeong teased as she laughed more.

"Baby Beombeom!"Yuna teased also so Beomgyu pouted his lips as he looks at me. I smiled at him but he rolled his eyes,

--

"Hays! Those four are so naughty!"Beomgyu said as we walk along the road-heading back to our apartment.

"Waeyo?"i asked as I looked at the sky. It's already midnight,

"I'm not really used to that party thingy and yet, argh."he said as he groaned. I looked at him and I saw smiling at the sky too.

"Nado. I'm not used to it."i said as I sighed. He stopped and looked at me,

"Waeyo?"he asked.

"My mom and dad died when I was 6 years old."i said as I smiled at him.

"Oh, sorry for bringing up that again."he said as he bowed his head but I held his head and make it look at me,

"No need to sorry about that. In fact, I'm comfortable to tell you everything if you want to."i said as I walked again.

"What if I want to?"he asked.

"Then, go."i said.

"Why did your parents died?"he asked. I sighed as I walked towards the bench and sat on it, he did the same way too.

"Back when I was a kid, my father has a great rival. Mr. Ox used to be my father's rival since they were in highschool and then Mr. Ox really hates my father until they grew up and became a business rival again. Mr. Ox were always like that, all he wants he gets. He wants attentions and moneys."i said while smiling and playing with my fingers.

"That was the reason why that Mr. Ox is watching you all the time?"he asked and then I nodded my head.

"That was too immature."he commented so I chuckled.

"And why Mr. Ox still wants you to suffer?"he asked.

"Because Mr. Ox also became my mortal enemy and he also framed me up for killing my best friend."Ryujin said.

"That's why you are scared of having a friends?"he asked so I slowly nodded my head. He sighed,

"You."i called him without looking at him.

"Ne?"

"Why did you ran away?"

(Author's Note: RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY WITH ME--- oh! Joke, HAHHAHAHAH!)

"Me? Ah, that thing. I ran away from them because I'm really tired and sick because of them and also,"he stopped so I looked at him. He scoff as he look at the sky, I just stared at him.

Why do I feel like he's going to cry?

He sighs, I secretly moved myself closer to him. I heard him sighing again so I stopped. He closed his eyes,

"H-he.."he started. Even his voice is cracked. I think there's something wrong, I think it's bad to ask him about why he ran away.

"I'm so--"i was cut by him.

"He killed my one and only sister."after he said that, he lifted his feet and rest his head on his knee. He cried silently,

I was hesitating if I should pat his shoulders or I should... hug him? I tap his shoulders as I opened my arms. He stared at me with a confuse look on his face,

"W-what?"he asked. I gulped as I looked away.

"Do you want to fly?"he asked. I glared at him, this boy is so slow.

"Slowpoke."i murmured as I sit properly and looked away. I heard him chuckled so I looked at him, he nodded his head while smiling at me as he opened his arms,

"Let me be your comfort, then let me have you as my comfort."he said while smiling. I stared at his eyes as my heart beats faster than its normal. I slowly put my hands on my chest to feel my heartbeat.

I closed my eyes, it's really beating fast. I opened my eyes and I saw Beomgyu who's looking at me in confuse while his arm are still wide open. Again, that baby face of him.

I smiled at him as I moved closer to him and hug him tight. I know that he was shocked because of that, he didn't even wrapped his arms around me.

I closed my eyes,

"Thank you for being there."i said as I smiled. He then started to wrapped his hands around me as he pat my back. My tears started to fall,

If this man will be my comfort, I'm really glad having him.

------

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Hey, I just wanted to share, I made this whole chapter while listening to "Hear Me" by (G)i-dle. I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)