📍;; EPILOGUE - THE LAST OF BEING CLOSE TO A MONSTER

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: hapigurl_

------

Beomgyu's P.O.V

[2 YEARS LATER]

"Beomgyu!"

"Open this door or should I kick this door and your ass?!"

"Choi Beomgyu!"

"Ah wae?! Hyung, I badly need some sleep!"I shouted back as I put a pillow on my face. I'm really tired right now, I need some sleep.

"Shin—"

"Shin Ryujin?!"i quickly responded as I rushed to the door, I was about to open it when Soobin-hyung talked,

"Shin Ryujin? Yah, still not over her?"Soobin-hyung asked. I just sighed as I looked down,

If you guys don't know what really happened after the day we went to our house to let Ryujin and my father meet, the police finally arrested my father and the gang but Ryujin told me that she doesn't need my apology and she just want me to not bother her again.

I tried refusing her request but she just ignored me. I did my best, I did my very best to pursue and get close to her again but seems like she really wants me to stay away from her.

After that, I don't know where she is. ITZY told me that she went to her province but we don't know where it is. I'm actually missing her right now, I want to see her smiles, her laughs, and her face.

"Beomgyu? Are you still there?"

I snapped when Soobin-hyung called my name. I sighed once again as I opened the door. I groaned as I pushed him lightly.

"I told you to not disturb me!"i yelled at him. He just laughed as he messed my hair,

"Yah, Shin Yuna and her friends are here. Come out."Soobin-hyung said.

"You're expecting me to come out of my room without washing my body and face?"I sarcastically asked him.

"So what? Ryujin is not here anyway."he casually said so I pushed him again,

"I told you not to say her name again!"i shouted irritatedly. He just laughed as he went to the living room. I groaned,

"It's not like I'm waiting for her! I'm done with my feelings for her!"i shouted to them.

"Seriously, Beomgyu?"Yeji-noona asked. I went to them as I nodded my head and sat beside Taehyun.

"By the way, why are you here, guys?"I asked to them.

"We're going to Gangneung. Wanna come too?"Chaeryeong asked.

"You should come. You know, time to get some fresh air. There's a beautiful sea there."Yuna said while eating a pizza. I grabbed a pizza as I nodded my head,

"I'll come too. When?"i asked.

"Right now."they all said so I choked.

"Yah! Yah! You should tell me earlier than this day."I said.

"What's the point of telling you about this when we already know that you're going to refuse?"Taehyun calmly said with tone of disappointment.