📍;; 010

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Beomgyu's P.O.V

I was staring at her, sleeping at the passenger seat. I don't know what did they do to Ryujin. She's been sleeping all day, is she really okay?

I sighed as I smiled at her,

"Ryujin-ah, promise me that you'll eat three times a day just like how you eat with me, huh?"i said as I patted her head. I pouted my lips and looked away,

Why do I feel a sudden sadness?

I actually don't want to leave by her side. We promised to protect each other but I don't want to see her suffering because of me so I think it's better if I leave.

I sighed and carried her like a bridal style. The landlady looked at us and gasped,

"What happened?"she asked while checking Ryujin. I chuckled,

"She's fine but drunk that's why."i lied as I smiled at her.

"Oh, okay! Okay! Go and get some rest now."she said as she smiled in us. I smiled at her as I go upstairs and opened the door.

I don't know if I should go to her room or just let her lay in the sofa. I know that she doesn't want to go inside in her room, that's why I'm hesitating.

"Kurae, just for today."i said to myself as I opened her door. Her was so clean and very very nice. I put her in her bed and put a blanket on her.

"Ryujin-ah, thank you for everything. I will take care of you even if you're far away, huh?"i said while smiling at her.

"I will miss you,"i whispered as I kissed her forehead. I sighed and looked away.

"Aigoo, why do we have to separate like this?"i asked to myself as I walked out of the her room. I'll promise, I'll protect you no matter what.

Ryujin's P.O.V

I woke up because of the sunlight. I looked around and I saw that I am in my room. I widened my eyes as I stood up and rushly go to Beomgyu's room.

"Beom-"

I saw nothing but a clean and empty room with a note on his bed. I quickly took it and read his note,

For Ujinnie,

Yah, take care always, huh? If I decided not to look at you, please just avoid, okay? If I decided not to talk to you, please avoid me and don't try to. Hmm, things like this will make things clear and okay for the both of us. I'm telling you to avoid me but yeah, I think it's the best for us. Shin Ryujin, you're a good person. Don't you ever forget that, okay? Take care! <3

I covered my mouth as I tried not to cry but I failed. I bit my lower lip to stop from sobbing but I failed again. Why does it hurts me a lot?

"Beomgyu.. you're so mean."i whispered as I sat on his bed and cried out loud. I covered my face with his blanket and cried like a baby.

"Why.. why didn't you w-wait for me?"i asked again.

"Why are you like this?"

"You are the person who taught me to start making a new friends yet you left me."i said between my sobs.

Imagine, the person who wants you to stay is the first one who left you behind. That person is really important to me. That person is my guide in everything.

I stood up, still crying, as I took my uniform and take a bath. I prepared myself for school. I know that I'll meet him there so I better attend now.

I ran as fast as I could just to go the school and when I reached our school. I quickly ran to our room and I saw him there. Talking to Yeonjun and his friends.

"B-beomgyu!"i called him as I looked at him. He stopped from laughing but didn't turned his gaze to me so I quickly walked towards him but he stood up.

"I'll go."Beomgyu said as he was about to run but I blocked him. I looked into his eyes while him keeps on avoiding mine.

"Beomgyu.."i called but he didn't looked at me.

"Yah!"i yelled at him. I was near to cry again and yet he's like this? What did I do wrong?

He sighed,

"Why are you avoiding me? Why did you left without telling me?"i asked.

"You're dangerous."he said as he walked away.

"And, I won't let myself to be in danger just because of you."he added and after that, I heard him leaving in the room.

W-why is he like that? He's not like that. I know he don't want to say those words. I know he didn't mean it. I was about to run after him when Yeonjun spoke,

"Why are you like this, Ryujin-ssi? Stop chasing him."

"It's not like you know everything."i replied as I walked out but I stopped when I saw ITZY.

"Yeji-unnie,"i called but they didn't bother to look at me. What's wrong with these people?

"Lia-unnie, Chaeryeong, Y-yuna.."i called them once again but they just walked and without looking at me.

It's really hurt than a break up. Those people who taught you to make friends again are the one who also teaching you how to feel a real pain when they suddenly turned into something that you really don't know.

"W-why are they like this?"i murmured as I sat on the floor and cried again.

-------

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry for the late update! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)