📍;; 009

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: @hapigurl_

-----

Ryujin's P.O.V

"I'm so bored."i said as I turned off the television. I looked at Beomgyu who's laying at the sofa while his feet is on my lap. He's enjoying reading a comic book.

"Beomgyu-ssi."i called him but he just hummed while smiling at the book. I rolled my eyes as I harshly pushed his feet away and stood up.

"Yah! Where are you going?!"he shouted.

"None of your business!"i said as I took my jacket and opened the door. He hurriedly took my hands and closed the door.

"You can't go out like that! It's dangerous!"he said. I frowned,

"Waeyo? Why are you so weird?"i said as I opened the door but he closed it again so I sighed,

"Yah-"

"This is not the right time to be hard headed, Shin Ryujin."he said as he smiled at me.

"What's wrong?"i asked.

"Have you met my father?"he asked. I frowned,

"Eh? Aniyo. I didn't even know your father's face. So, why?"i asked. He shooked his head,

"Ryujin, my father found out where I am living. He came here earlier."he said. I widened my eyes.

"Really?!"i asked.

"Did he found out that you're living with a girl?"i asked as I grabbed his hands and we sat on the sofa. He pouted and he shrugged,

"I don't know but I think, yeah."he said. I gasped,

"What are you going to do?"i asked.

"I don't know. I think we need to move out."he said. I widened my eyes again,

"What?! We?!"i asked.

"Yes- oh no! I mean, I need to move out!"he said as he looked away. I laughed because he blushed.

"Do you want to live with me, huh?"i teased as I poked his cheeks.

"A-aniyo!"he said as he shooked my hands away so I laughed again.

-----

"Shall we go to the grocery? We don't have any stocks here."i said as I checked the refrigerator.  I went to the drawer and I saw nothing.

"See? We don't have any foods here."i said.

"Let's have a breakfast outside. After class, we will go to the grocery."Beomgyu said as he fixed his necktie. I looked at him,

He's really handsome and funny. I wonder why he doesn't have a girlfriend. I sighed as I looked away,

We both walked to outside as I locked the door.

Beomgyu's P.O.V

We are on our way to school when a van stopped in front of us. I quickly covered Ryujin as I pulled her in back. It's useless since they covered our mouth with a handkerchief.

I tried my best to removed their hands to me but I felt dizzy. The last thing I saw is Ryujin got fainted.

------

I woke up when someone splashed a water in my face. I shooked my head to get back into my senses. The next thing that I did, I scanned this warehouse to knoq where Ryujin is.

I saw her sleeping in front of me. We're both in the same case. There's a tape in our mouth and we were both tied up in this pillar.

"Ryuji- ah!"i called her name the boy kicked my tummy. I glared at him,

"Remove this! Let her go!"i yelled at them.

"No-oh,"i looked at the side and I saw my father.

"Appa, what is this?!"i asked him. He chuckled,

"I told you to go with me but you didn't. Are you really going to disobey and disrespect me?!"he asked as he pointed his index finger to me just like he's really angry to me.

I scoffed, "Appa! I'm living with my own life and that girl-"i stopped as I looked at Ryujin who's still sleeping. She has a cut in her forehead. Aigoo, she's suffering because of me.

"What's wrong with that girl?"he asked while grinning at me. I rolled my eyes,

"She's only my roommate and close friend so please, Appa, let her go! Ryujin-ah!"i yelled. I looked at Ryujin as I shouted her name. Wake up!

"You only have one minute to decide whether you stay away from that girl and go home or stay with her in one apartment but,"he stopped as he chuckled,

"I cannot promise you that you two are safe."he said. I glared at him,

"Appa!!"i shouted again.

"Choi Beomgyu! Don't be like this! Go home!"he shouted back.

"Don't push me to kill her! I'm trying to be nice here so you should consider it."he said. I sighed,

"Ne, I'm going home."i said as I looked at him. I saw his face, smiling at me. He devilishly laugh so loud,

"Okay! Send her home."my dad said to his gangster. They all nodded as they harshly grabbed her hands.

"Stop!"i said. I looked at my dad,

"Let me give her a ride. Then, I'll apck my things and go home. I'll promise to go home."i said. He sighed and smiled at me,

"Okay. You know the consequences if you disobey me by this chance."he said as he walked away. The gangsters started to untie me so I quickly ran to Ryujin and untie her too.

"Ryujin-ah, wake up, please."i whispered as I tried to shake her face. I was crying while checking her wounds. She didn't deserved this. Maybe, it's the best to stay away from her. I'm sorry, Ryu.

------

➠ (Note: For my errors, typos, etc. I sincerely apologize for that. I was trying my best to write this story, so please. Appreciate me, hehe. Thank you! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and share this to your friends!)

(Author: Sorry for the short update! I'll do better and I'll work harder for all of my readers-for all of you! Thank youuuu!)