📍;; 003

RYUJIN IS CLOSE TO A MONSTER
by: @hapigurl_

----

Beomgyu's P.O.V

I thought we are just going to eat but no. Ryujin ordered a lot of soju and drink it alone. She didn't even want me to drink. Aish! I think asking her out for a meal is bad.

"Beom... Beommie? Beomyu? Beomkyu? What's your name again?"she asked while laughing. This is not what I want. I want to see her smile genuinely and for real. Not like this, she's drunk that's why she's smiling without any reasons!

"It's Beomgyu, gurl! Okay? Remember that. Let's go home."i said as I scoffed and stood up to get her but she just pushed me and lean on the table.

Okay, fine. I sat on my chair again as I sighed,

"I love tteokbokki."she murmured. I rolled my eyes,

"I know. You already said that multiple times."i said.

"Why did you... Why did you rent an apartment?"she asked while leaning on the table. I just looked away and smiled a bit,

"I have my reasons."i said.

"So... why?"

"If I tell, you will tell me about yourself too?"i asked as I smiled at her. She slowly looked at me with that drunk face as she smiled and shooked her head,

"Even if I'm drunk, I will not tell you anything about me."she said as she leaned on the table again.

"I left."i said that makes her looked at me in confused. I smiled as I looked away,

"I left at our house."

"Wae?"

"I'm sick of it. I'm done with his shits."i said.

"Do.."she started so I looked at her, waiting for the next thing she will say.

"Do you have a boyfriend and *hik* left him alone because you just fought?"she said. I bursted in laughter just because of that, she just pouted her lips so I laughed even more.

"What the fuck, Shin Ryujin! HAHAHAHAJA! Lol! I'm single since birth and for your information, I'm talking about my Dad."i said as I laughed again.

"Ah, ahehe."

"You're drunk, come on. Let's go home."i said. I was about to stand up when she said something that makes me stop,

"I honestly, *hik* want to have a friends."she murmured. I stayed at my spot, I just stood beside her.

"When that Yeji girl asked me to be friends together with her squad, I honestly want to accept it."She said as she stood up so I quickly guided her.

"Kamsaaa!"she said as she smiled at me. I smiled at her too and we walked together while I'm holding her hand.

"Beomkyuuuu!"

"It's Beomgyu."i said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh,"