1.6

I walked along the side wall threw the streets looking up at the small houses, I was home, everyone was sleeping in there little dirt houses.

I huffed and heard of a my name call out. I looked around until I saw nick running towards me. "Whoa whoa Mr. nick are you okay?" I asked slowing him down.

"The guards.. there.. there ripping apart houses to find someone, we need to run so we don't investigated" nick said grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

I realized they were looking for me.. but killing people and tearing apart peoples homes was un expectable.

"I need to go..." I pulled off of nicks grip and ran threw the ally way. "Wait! George you will get caught!" Nick screamed to me.

"I'll be back!" I yelled back taking a turn. He huffed and kept running away from the guards.

I saw the guards exit a family home with 3 children tied up in a carriage and a mother on top of the carriage tied down.

I took a deep breath and walked over to them. The guards stopped and looked at me. One of them grabbed me by the hair and tossed me into the carriage along with the children.

The guards untied the children and mother and shoved them back onto the road. I sniffled and looked at the guards.

"Mr. Davidson I'd you leave one more time... I'll have no hesitation on killing you I front of everyone..." Dream spoke out.

He was riding up on one of the horses. "Yes... King Clay.." I spoke softly. The carriage stopped and he turned around to face me. "Thats dream to you"

"I can say King Clay if I want... you call me Mr. Davidson. When I don't wanna be called that.. and you dressed me up as a girl so should I says queen Clay" I giggled.

He grabbed out a sword and held it up to my neck. "IT IS DREAM!" He yelled pressed the sword up against my neck.

"Oh fuck you! You have done nothing for this country, NOTHING!" I yelled looking at him. "You shouldn't get what you want when we don't get what we want!"

"I do everything for this country! I help the poor!" Dream yelled. "THERE STILL IS FUCKING SECTIONS OF PEOPLE! There's the lower class men, the mid class men and the upper class men.. THE UPPEE THINKS THAT THERE BETTER THEN THE LOWER BUT THERE NOT THERE JUST SOME SCUMY ASS SONS OF BITCHES!" I screeched.

Everyone peeked out of there home trying to see what was going on. Nick then appeared out of a ally way. "MEN CANT EVEN BE HAPPY WITH OTHER MEN WITHOUT BEING BASHED OR KILLED"

"IT IS GROSS FOR A MAN TO LOVE ANOTHER MAN!" Dream yelled peircing the skin on my neck.

I looked around them looked at neck. I then leaned in forward to nick and grabbed his blue buttoned up shirt pulling him closer making our lips collide.

Sapnaps eyes widened as dreams eyes filled with anger and disappointment.

"Bring him to the castle.. change him into his uniform then put him in the cellar..." Dream spoke to the guards.

I looked straight into Dreams green eyes. Our eyes connected, but then I saw.. tears in his eyes...

He was crying..