3.7

Hours passed and i was sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching YouTube on my phone. "Alright George you need to go to your room" Dream spoke looking at me. "Why?" I asked.

"Guards and citizens are coming over and people still think your just a plain old maid" he looked down at me. "I want people to know were together.." I said in a pouty voice turning off my phone and placing it in my pocket. "And people will know just.. not now alright" he grabbed me and pulled me up from the coach.

"Come on! Let them see us together! This is our only chance!" I yelled as I pulled me down the hall towards my room. "This is bullshit!" I yelled. He threw me down on the floor in front of my room. "There coming.. you can come out when I tell you" he said walking away. "Asshole!" I yelled at him down the hall.

I huffed getting up to my feet. I put my hand on the door nob and twisted it. I then opened the smooth door with no creaking just to be face with Sapnap laying down on the bed, Karl on top of him, and quickly behind Karl.. Sapnap and quackity both fucking Karl.

"SAPNAP!" I yelled slamming the door behind me. "Are you fucking kidding me!" I yelled in disbelief. Fucking in my bed.. without my permission. Karl giggled during the silence. I looked over at him and made eye contact with him. "Come on I know you wanna join" Sapnap said with a smile.

"NO!" I yelled closing my eyes tightly. I took a deep breat but after a couple minutes I heard moaning and groaning. "IM STILL IN HERE YOU DIP SHITS!" I opened my eyes back up again just to see Karl's face right there in front of me and Sapnap and quackity behind him.

"SAPNAP!" Sapnap then pushed Karl against me making my back hit against the door. Karl gripped onto my shoulders and moaned in my neck. Me and Sapnap then made eye contact. I screamed and screamed.

Dream then came bursting in the door knocking me off my feet and to the ground. "What the hell is going on here! I had to kick those people out!" Dream yelled looking around. Karl was laying on the ground out of breath while Sapnap was laying right next to him with me right on top of him and quackity just standing there.

I looked up at Sapnap who gave me a wink. I screamed but then was pulled up my my hair and tossed over to the side. "ARE YOU FUCKING 3 PEOPLE!?" Dream screamed at me.

"No! They were fucking and the pinned me against the door and started to fuck in front of me!" I yelled back.

"Nah we had sex, he was moaning and screaming" Sapnap chuckled. Dream looked at Sapnap them at me. "NOT TRUE YOU FAGGOT!" I yelled back. "Hey, at least I get to fuck some asses and touch some dick I'm good with being a faggot" he put his hands up like it was no problem.

"Sapnap, Karl and quackity put your damn pants on.. and someone help Karl" Dream walked over to me disappointed. "I didn't do anything!" I spoke. He grabbed my ear and pulled me out of the room and down the hall.

"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING!" I yelled as he tossed me into a room I have never even seen before.. the walls were red, the bed fram was black with red velvet covers, chains hung from each corner of the bed. Whips and paddles were on the walls along with some dildos and over powered vibrators were in glass cases. sex outfits were on hangers.

I looked around "what the fuck" I spoke before a black blind fold covered my eyes.

This was the end for me