3.6

"OwO mY liTtLe bEaN" Dream said in a high pitched voice. "Please.. please my ears I can't.." I begged "please respectfully die" I spoke. He laughed and kissed my head. "What the fuck.." Sapnap spoke looking at Dream.

"Oh fuck off" Dream spoke. "Don't tell me to fuck of you were just fucking being weird right there!" Sapnap yelled. I sighed and looked at them. They have been fighting for weeks and weeks now.

"great.." I spoke under my breath. I sat up from the couch and looked at them both. "One of you talks again you like pussy" I spoke. Sapnap and Dream both then went silent. "Good! Now Sapnap, since you apparently live here, go to your room"

"Fuck off" Sapnap spoke looking at Down at me. "Go.." I looked up at him. He stood there and did nothing for a few seconds before turning me around and slapping my ass. "HEY!" I yelled out. "What the fuck man!" Dream yelled looking at him.

Sapnap bolted it and ran down the hall to my room and slammed the door. "Jeezes fucking Christ.. my ass.." I placed my right hand over the spot we're here had slapped my ass and looked up at Dream. He was standing there with his arms cross and his left leg oof tapping on the hard wooden tile floor.

"Oh shut up you piss baby.." I spoke before turning around and walking back to me room. I opened the door to be faced with Sapnap laying on my bed. "Get off and get out!" I yelled. "Nah it's comfy" he said with a smile.

I walked over to him and grabbed his arm and tried my best to pull him off the bed but no use. he grabbed my arm and pulled me down over top of him and looked up at him. "Sapnap!" I yelled out looking at him underneath me. He chuckled and I huffed.

"What position is the called" he asked. "The cowgirl..?" i asked, I was sure I was right because Dream had always looked up positions and before every position he would yell it out and this one was the post common one. "Oh really?" He smirked. "Yeah.." I gulped stupidly not knowing what he is trying to do.

"Looks like where doing the cow girl tonight" he licked his bottom lip. "NO SAPNAP!" I slapped him and quickly got off of him. He chuckled rubbing his cheek. "no sapnap!" I pointed my index finger at him.

"You have 2 boyfriends! Almost fiancé's!" I scoffed. "And we're best friends!" "It's not like we haven't had sex before" he frowned. "Oh my god no.. no no no no no!" I rubbed my temples and turned around to walk away but was stopped with Dream in the way. He pulled my hair back making me look up at him. "What the fuck were you guys doing" he asked.

"He was riding me" Sapnap spoke. "NO! NO I WAS NOT!" I yelled looking over at Sapnap. "With that tight ass" he winked. "what is wrong with you!" I screamed. "It was fantastic" he chuckled.

"Oh my god.. no he grabbed me and pulled me onto him that's all that happened" I spoke in a soft tone. "So you guys had sex.." dream looked at me. "NO!" I stomped my foot.

"You know if you do that then you won't be my Queen.. or.. king.. or.. what do they call it were theres 2 men that are ruling.." he asked. "you are not a MAN! You are a full on boy!" I looked back at Sapnap. "YOU TO!" I stomped out of the room slamming the door behind me.

I slumped down on the couch and crossed my arms. Then I really thought to myself..

What if we had just had a threesome right there..?