2.0

I cried and cried until realization hit me.

I could never marry or be with a man.. let along the king..

I saw up and wipes the tears away. I sniffled and took a deep breath. I turned around and walked opened to the door but was surprise that king Clay was standing right there.

"Why were you spying on us" he spoke. "No I wasn't.. I just happened to see you guys.." I spoke trying to move past him back up the stairs.

"You saw us having sex" he spoke out. I was silent. I tried passing him until he grabbed my neck and pushed my back up against the hard concrete wall.

"Listen I don't like faggots like you alright? If I see you catching and spying on us then your dead.." he said as his grip got tighter around my neck. I nodded fast and he threw me back down on the floor.

I gasped and coughed. "Now get up and clean.. faggot.." he said walking back up the stairs. I coughed and rubbed my next watching him walk up the stairs.

I sniffled and got up and slowly walked upstairs trying to catch my breath. Once I did I opened opened the doors that were at the very top of the stairs.

I rubbed my nose and grabbed a broom and started to sweep the hard wooden floor.

Once I got to Dreams room I saw elly snooping around looking for something. "What are you doing" I spoke looking at her.

"Nothing, why would it matter gay ass" she giggled grabbing the Rolex off of the night stand Dream placed it on. "Thats the kings watch.." I spoke

"Okay and?" She quickly put it in her pocket and giggled. "Put it back elly, or I'm gonna tell the king" "tell him, he won't believe you" she smirked.

"DREAM" I yelled out. "Alright alright.. here since your right next to the nightstand you can put it back.." she spoke as she pulled out the Rolex out of her pocket and handed it to me.

"Well thank you" I smiled, but right as I was about to set the Rolex on the night stand Dream came in, "what all the rumble about" he spoke.

"he's trying to steal your Rolex!" She yelled pointing at me. "What no thats bulshit!" I yelled out. Dream looked at me and looked down at my hands that still had the Rolex in it.

"Mr. Davidson give me back my Rolex and go back down into the cellar" he spoke in a stern voice. "What no she tried to steal it!" I stomped my left foot.

"My Rolex is in your hand!" He yelled. I stuttered, he then grabbed the Rolex out of my hand and pushed me. "Get down there now!" He yelled.

I looked at elly just to see her holding back her latter and waving me goodbye. I tented and stormed out of the room.

"this is bullshit.." I spoke to myself walking  back down to my room ignoring what he said about the cellar. I slammed the door and slumped down on my red sheeted bed.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled knowing no one could hear me. I hid my face under the blanket.

"Fuck...you.."