2.6

"Everyone calm down!" Dream yelled to them trying to quite the screamed and questions. One tiny boy that had dirty blonde hair, had blue jeans on and a whine shirt that he sleeves were red popped his head in and looked at me.

I waved and smiled. "That's his boyfriend mami!" He yelled out "we're Tommy! Point!" The mother yelled. The little boy pointed to me on the bed and the women looked over at me.

"THATS HIS BOYFRIEND!" She yelled, everyone upfront then looked over at me and gasped. I gulped and scratched my shoulder getting rid of the itch.

Everyone went silent. "Everyone!" Dream yelled. Right as he was about to say yes elly came over and grabbed his hand. "No guys! He had been forced to have sex with a man.. George told him he had to, me and him are married" she spoke out.

Mother fucking bitch.

Everyone looked over at me. "No no! That is not what happened!" I yelled out. "Everyone that is a li-" he then was cut off by the people running in and pushing them
Aside to get to me.

Some pulled my hair, some spit on me, I was punched kicked, slapped, everyone had thought I was some type of rapist.

I coughed and fell to the ground spit out blood. Dream then pushed elly aside and ran into the crowned pushing everyone away. He quickly picked my hurting bruises, cut up body off the ground and held me close. "EVERYONE!" He yelled out.

Everyone stopped and looked at him.

Dream gulped and his breath picked up. "I know a while back ago I announced being gay was a sin.. but to be honest if you try it.. you realize that your actually attracted to the same gender" he spoke.

"Yes I am gay, so what, elly, the young women over there had been lying, yes I had sex with Mr. Davidson. But it was nice, and it felt right" he smiled.

"So queen elly was lying?" One person spoke out. "Yes, and Queen elly is not a queen, she is a peasant, she steals, rapes, lying about everything tonight at 8:30 pm we will get rid of the monster and execute her"

Everyone then threw there arms up into the air and yelled. "YES!" Everyone yelled. "NO!" Elly yelled. "Being her to the cellar, keep her there till night falls" Dream spoke.

Guards them came over and grabbed her by the arm and dragged her threw the crowed and up the stairs. "YOULL PAY FOR THIS BASTARD!" She yelled.

I giggled slightly into Dreams shoulder, he kissed my head and carried me threw the crowed, up the stairs and over to his golden double door, he opened it leading to his room. He walked in and closes the door behind him.

He placed me into his silk white sheets and walked over to his night stands and grabbed out 2 rolled over bandages. He walked baxk over to me and looked at my cut up body. "Sorry darling" he spoke.

I looked at him. "It's okay.." I spoke, he wrapped the bandages around my thighs and arms covering the bleeding wounds.

He looked up into my eyes and smile. I smiled along with him and kissed him, he grabbed my chin and kissed back. After everything that had happened I still was in the mood for some fun.

"have you ever had a blowjob?" I asked. He stuttered. "I-I.. George-" he spoke. I trailed my hand up his thigh to his crotch and gripped it.

I felt it harden in my hand as I started to rub the middle part of his pants. "This will be fun"