2.7

Groaning and moaning filled the entire room as I hopped my head up and down on his cock. Almost half way down his cock I gagged and quickly pulled me hand up to jerk him off he came all Over my face.

His breath was heavy and once he opened up his eyes to look down at me I giggled and stood up giving him a peck on the lips. "Well it's 12:45 am, so I better get going to bed" I spoke out with a chuckle as I licked the cum off my lips swallowing it.

I wiped the rest off my face with a tissue. He just sat there and stared at me in surprise. "Did you just eat my-" he stopped to looked at me.

I smiled and curled up under the blanket in his bed. "Night night!" I said closing my eyes. He rubbed his face and took off his pants. I opened up my eyes and looked at him getting undressed.

"Nice ass" I spoke. He quickly covered his ass with blue boxers. "Don't look! The hell!" He yelled out. "You got that DUMP truck"

"GEORGE GOOD NIGHT!" He screamed. "Okay okay" I rolled over to face the wall I closed my eyes again.

Few minutes past and I was still trying to go to sleep. He got into bed in bed with me right behind me and pulled me close to his body.

I smiled as I felt his hot breath on my neck. he kissed my shoulder and whispered "good night darling" he said with a smile as he turned off the night lamp.

"topy got that dumpy" I spoke. "George I swear" he chuckled. "Fat ass" "GEORGE!" He yelled. I laughed so hard I felt like I was gonna pee myself.

"George, stop and go to bed" he spoke. "BIG BUDOKADONS" I yelled out. He wheezed and I laughed. "George Jeezes just go to bed" he chuckled.

"Okay okay" I spoke. He took a deep breath and whipped his happy tears away. He then closed his eyes.

I reached over to his ass and grabbed it squeezing it. "GEORGE!" He yelled out. I laughed even more and quickly let go. "George you can not do that!" He said covering his ass with a white pillow.

"You like it!" I yelled out. "No! no I do not! I don't want you just randomly grabbing my ass!" He screamed out. "Shut up, I'm trying to sleep" I smirked closing my eyes.

He huffed and clothes his eyes.

Everything was silent until I kicked his leg off the bed then soon kicked him off the bed. "Hey!" He yelled landing on the floor with a loud thud" I pretended I was asleep.

He then stood up and looked at me. My arms and legs were spread out over the bed taking up all his space. He huffed and sit down at the end of the bed and laid down carefully trying not to touch me.

Minutes later I finally drifted off into a night time sleep while Dream slowly came back up and cuddles up right behind me.