3.4

I didn't pass out or anything.. I couldn't see anything except for the light on the phone. "Hello?" I spoke out into the darkness. I then felt a firm grasp around my neck and hot breath on my ear.

I gulped and the man threw my back down onto the bed. I then felt a rope wrap around my wrist. "Hey! What are you doing!" I yelled out. "Let me go!" I struggled to get out of the ropes. The ropes were much more tighter and.. better than ellys ropes.

"shh kitten.." the man whispered into my ear. His whisper was deep and smooth. I blushed and my breath got heavier. "D..Dream?" I stuttered.

The man chuckled and flipped me over onto my stomach. "Dream.. Dream not right now..." I gulped. his firm hand grasped onto my ass before he completely pulled off my blue shorts and my black boxers.

He gave me a slap on the ass before proceeding. I then heard a belt unbuckle. "Dream! I said no!" I yelled out. But I didn't struggle, I didn't try to get out of the ropes.. I just laid there waiting.

Waiting for him to rail me.

He threw off his jeans pants making a small fainted this on the floor. I knew he had taken off his boxers when his long hard cock hit the back of my thigh. "Dream.." I faintly said.

He gripped onto my shoulder and slowly pulled me down onto his cock. my mouth shot open and I rolled my eyes. "Fuck.." I sluttishly moaned. he then pulled me down more making me take up more of him. "..mm.." My moan turned into a mumble as I stuffed my face into the covers.

I tried not to be loud so I wouldn't alert anyone upstairs. "Come on.." Dream groaned behind me. "I wanna hear that pretty little sounds of yours darling.." he gripped onto my hair pulled my head back as he slammed more then half into me.

"Fuck!" I yelled out. He pulled out almost all the way before slamming back into me. I moaned out. He slowly pulled me back until I felt his balls touch my ass.

He then stopped leaving his inches in me. I bit my lip and rocked my hips back and forth on him. I moaned at the feeling of his cock swirling inside me. The lights then turned back on reveling the person.

It was indeed Dream, that that wasn't the first thing I saw, I saw myself? A mirror was placed in front of me so I could watch myself get railed.

"Look at yourself.. look at was a slut you are" dream chuckled pulling out and slamming back into my. "Fuck!" I yelled out. I looked at myself and moaned. Drool dripped down from my red lips onto the bed.

"You like that? You fucking like that?" He firmly said thrusting into me with no mercy "y..yes!" I moaned out gripping into the sheets.

He smirked thrusting into me. 10 minutes past and he finally found my prostate. "Oh.. fuck!" I yelled out as my back arches more. He smirked and abused that same spot.

30 minutes had past and I was having the time of my life. "D..don't stop!" My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt myself coming to the point. I finally let go onto the sheets. Couple thrust later he came out balls deep into me.

I panted and gulped. He flipped me over and held both of my legs over his shoulders. "I'm not done with you yet darling" he smirked wrapping his hand around my cock jerking me off and he thrusted into me.

"Y..yes..... daddy.."