3: It's a Date... Kinda

idk, to me, geto kinda looks like how shikamaru should've looked like as an adult lol. so mf pretty 🤩

also, i love writing when there's very few readers. more fun, & not as much pressure haha. thanks for readingggg tho 🖤🖤🖤

**Geto POV**

"You know, your friend Y/n seems interesting," Satoru smirked as he sat down next to me.

He met her briefly the other day when I saw her in the park. I was really hoping to spend time with her, but she left almost immediately after Satoru showed up.

Now, every time I had a moment alone with him, he asked about her.

"Mm?" I mumbled as I focused in on my laptop, trying to finish up a report from a recent mission.

These first years were strong, but they were causing a bit of a mess, and I was the one stuck cleaning it up since Satoru was hopeless.

He sat back and crossed his legs, "I sensed some heightened curse energy from her."

"Well she does work at a hospital."

I noticed it during our first meeting too, but quickly shrugged it off given her profession. The things she saw everyday, it was easily explainable why she would be carrying it.

"Sure, sure," he waved me off. "But I think it's more than that."

"I think you're just paranoid," I stopped to finally look over at him. As much as I hated to admit it, this conversation definitely had my attention now.

He smirked as he leaned in a bit, "You forget my six eyes, Suguru. If I say it's more than that, then it is. We may have been tied at some point, but I'm the stronger one now."

I kept a blank face as I stared at him. His cockiness never failed to annoy me. And the fact he constantly underestimated me, it got old.

He laughed his loud, obnoxious laugh, "Ah Suguru! I'm just teasing you!! You're too easy. All I'm saying is you should keep an eye out for more signs."

I sighed as I returned to my work. He might be right, but there was no way I would say that or even indicate it.

"That is," he continued. "If you plan on seeing her again? If not, maybe I'll go see her myself." He snickered to himself.

I quickly shut my laptop screen and stood up, deciding I couldn't take another moment of this tonight.

"Suguru!! Where are you going?!" he yelled out through laughter. "Ahh come on! Come back!"

I couldn't help but smirk as I continued to walk away. As frustrating as he could be, Satoru knew me better than anyone, and I have a feeling he had that conversation on purpose.

I definitely wanted to see Y/n again, and I know I didn't hide my interest in her very well. So after he said all that, I needed to go see her right now. It had only been a few days since our last run in, but I was out of patience.

I walked towards the hospital, debating the entire way there. I hope I don't completely scare her off with this... Then again, it would be much worse if I had another 'accidental' run in with her. She was suspicious enough last time.

I walked up to the front desk of the ER waiting room and cleared my throat slightly to get the attention of the woman sitting there.

She slowly picked her head up from the file on her desk, "How can I help?"

"Well, actually, I'm here to see Dr. L/n... Y/n L/n."

The woman eyed me carefully, clearly skeptical, "We typically don't have patients request a specific doctor... What seems to be the problem? Is there something I can help you with?"