18: Choices

"This?" I questioned as I walked out into the room. "This is what I'm supposed to wear?"

I looked down at the sorcery outfit Suguru found for me to wear.

Not only was I dressed as a fucking sorcerer, the outfit was composed of a short ass, pleated skirt and an unnecessarily tight long sleeve sweater.

"How the hell am I supposed to fight and train in this?" I asked as I looked back up at Suguru who, annoyingly so, seemed to be enjoying himself.

"Eyes up here!" I demanded as I laughed and snapped my fingers at him.

Slowly, very slowly, his eyes trailed up to my face, "You look hot."

"No, I look ridiculous," I turned around. "I'm pretty sure you can see my ass."

I kicked my leg up, "And I don't even want to think about what happens when I try to fight."

He shrugged, "That's what the shorts are for."

"The spandex!?" I laughed. "Those barely fit too! This student uniform was made for a 14 year old girl! Not, well... me."

"A grown ass woman," he smirked as he stood up and walked closer to me. He licked his lips lightly, that devious look in his eyes.

"Alright," I grumbled as he wrapped me in his arms. "Get ahold of yourself."

"I don't think I can," he laughed.

"Look, I'm serious," I pouted playfully. "If I have to be your prisoner, can we at least get me some clothes that fit?"

"Quit saying that shit. You're not a prisoner."

"Oh really?" I smirked up at him. "So I can go home then?"

He rolled his eyes, "Fine... We can go shopping later."

I shook my head, "Just take me to my apartment. I can't afford to buy new clothes."

"Maybe I want to buy you new clothes," he smiled as leaned in to kiss me. "And we can get you a little something laced for later," he purred into my ear.

"Ok, still riled up from earlier I see," I laughed and pushed him away. "Settle down."

I walked towards the door, eager to get to the training fields so I could at least make an appearance before lunchtime.

"Are you coming?" I called back when I realized Suguru was still just watching.

He jogged up to me, putting his arm around my shoulder as he caught up and walked next to me, "I'll take you back to your apartment later."

"To stay or to just get clothes?"

"I would count on it only being for clothes and whatever else you need for the week."

"I'll take what I can get I guess," I smiled as I leaned my head on him.

Gojo smirked as we walked onto the fields, "This is a school for children, Y/n."

"You're the ones who didn't grab me any clothes," I shot him a glare.

"Oh, I wasn't talking about the outfit," he laughed. "The walls are thin sweetheart."

He shot me a wink before walking away, and my face went bright red as I quickly looked down. I don't think I had ever felt so embarrassed in my life.

Thinking back, I realized how loud we were... But in the moment I had absolutely no control over any of it.

"Ignore him," Suguru smirked at me. "You're on the opposite side of campus from any student rooms or classes."

"Really!? Oh thank goodness!" I let out a sigh of relief.