43: The Big Day

took a lil break from all socials & there's now over 50k reads on this story!!?! whhhennnn!?! and howwww?! ahhhh you guys are the best! thanks for reading🖤🦋

honestly, i was going to make this the last chapter so that the story has a happy ending, but let me know what you think after you read it

••••

**Y/n POV**

"What are these?!" my voice raised louder than I meant it to, but today was stressful as hell and it seemed nothing was going right.

I wanted today to be perfect. It's supposed to be the best day of your life right? The most memorable? That's what they say... But it's kind of a nightmare.

"Uh, these are the flowers you ordered?" the man spoke as he looked down at the bouquet.

"No," I pulled out my phone to find the reference picture, shoving it towards him. "These are what were ordered."

"Oh! Yea! I have those in the truck too. Sorry, this must be the next delivery!"

I let out a loud sigh, rubbing my face as I watched the man rush back over to the delivery truck, instructing his crew to switch out the order.

"Y/n!!" I heard Yuuji's voice.

Why is he out here...

"Y/NNN!!!!!" he screamed again.

I was getting ready to yell back but when I looked up to see him walking towards me in his suit, my heart melted.

He was looking down, trying to fix his tie that was now a mess.

I'd adopt him if he wasn't already 18.

"I need your help!" he cried out before looking up at me, his eyes getting watery with frustration.

I laughed as I walked up, immediately undoing the knot he had created.

"You're part of the wedding party, Yuuji. Suguru couldn't find anyone to help you?" I laughed.

"I can't find them!! I've just been walking around looking for someone to help! I got lost," he pouted.

This poor, angelic boy. I laughed as I finished tightening the tie, smoothing out his collar and shirt a bit.

"There," I smiled. "All better."

He threw his arms around me, "Y/n-sensei!! Thank you!! This is why you're my favorite!"

"Alright, alright," I chuckled as I pulled away. "Now we need to get you back with everyone else."

He paused as he raised his brow, his eyes trailing down me, "Eh? Well what about you? Shouldn't you be getting ready!?"

I looked down at my white tank top and grey sweats. He wasn't wrong... I was definitely running out of time.

"I guess so," I muttered. "But there's still so much to do."

He shooed his hand, "It all looks great! You worry too much!!"

"Maybe, but if I wasn't here, then you'd still be a lost little puppy," I teased.

"Ah! Hey!!! I'm not a puppy!"

I laughed as I grabbed his arm, "Let's get you back to the rest of the guys."

It took less then 2 seconds for him to start mindlessly rambling, but I loved it. I could listen to this kid talk all day.

It was actually easing the anxiety rushing through me. I hated being a perfectionist because it made days like today way more stressful than they needed to be.