8: 🍋

**why'd this take me literally all day to write... smut is so fking hard lol. nothin but love & respect for ppl who can write this all the time

also. i decided he loves thighs, so there's that hahah. my own lil headcannon for ya**

As soon as we got back to my apartment, I set my stuff down and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a vase and began to to cut the flowers Geto got me, preparing to put them on display.

"You know," I glanced up at Geto who was making his way over to me. "I still haven't seen your place yet."

"Mm," he mumbled as he wrapped his arms around me, bringing his body close to mine. I loved the way his chest felt pressed right up against my back. "We can go whenever you want."

"Well I have tomorrow off."

I smiled to myself as he leaned his head down on my shoulder, nuzzling himself even closer into me as I worked on the flowers.

"I didn't know that. Maybe I can take the day off too."

"I'd love that, but I know it's last minute."

He just hummed in response as he pushed aside my hair, beginning to leave gentle kisses on the side of my neck. Chills raced across me as his lips pressed harder against me, sucking softly on my skin.

I let out a low moan as he bit down a little rougher.

"Do you like biting my love?" he huffed into my ear before yanking my body even closer to his.

His arms wrapped tightly against me as I moved my arms up behind him, letting them roam through his hair. I figured he'd probably be leaving marks now, but I didn't care. His mouth and touch felt amazing.

He spun me around, forcing me to look up at him, and the passion in his eyes lit a fire within me.

He lifted me up, setting me on the counter, bringing his lips to mine. His hands immediately found their way underneath my shirt, exploring my bare skin.

"Y/n. fuck," he mumbled as I yanked his hair back, kissing his neck the same way he had been kissing mine.

I wanted to taste every inch of him, so I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt, pulling it upward so I could see his strong body.

As he took it off, I carefully traced my fingers around his skin. I still couldn't believe how absolutely beautiful he was.

It wasn't just the raw strength, but the scars and ridges and tattoos. His body told his story, and I loved everything about it.

"Your turn," he smirked as he helped take off my own top. Part of me felt a little insecure with my own fleshiness, but I tried to push out the thought because Geto didn't seem to care in the slightest.

His mouth traveled everywhere, starting at my neck and moving his way down to my chest. He let out a groan of frustration as his tongue was stopped by the top of my bra.

He practically ripped it off of me, not even hesitating to put his mouth around my nipple, nibbling on it as he used to hand to play with the other one.

Every touch was absolutely intoxicating, and I was getting impatient with the idea of wanting all of him.

I wanted to know how he felt inside me. I wanted to see his face as he entered me for the first time. I wanted to know the sensation of my walls covered with his cum. I needed him.

I pulled his head back up, reattaching our lips and letting my tongue move wildly with his. His tongue was so soft and silky, so sensual as it danced with mine.