19: hi is me again

i'm updating so frequently and it's so embarrassing cuz now yall know i have no mf life alzlsoqpsm

oh well, i'm going thru shit n this makes me happy so ima keep doing it

••••

**Geto POV**

I sat a small table and pulled out a cigarette. Y/n was off shopping with the students, and Satoru was doing who knows what, and I was sitting here alone.

Y/n really wanted me to go around to the different stores with her, but I wasn't up for it. I saw her get hit on by some guy and that was the last fucking straw for today. I was out of patience.

I was experiencing more emotions than I even knew what to do with at this point: frustration, confusion, sadness, disappointment.

But at least we were out in public at this shopping center where I could drown out my thoughts with the mindless sounds of strangers.

Suddenly, Y/n popped up behind me, resting her arms around my shoulders as she leaned her head down to look at me.

"Hey handsome," she smiled before kissing me on the cheek. "How are you?"

"Having fun?" I asked her as I took another puff, not really caring if she saw me smoke even though she hated it.

She carefully brushed her hand back through my hair, gazing at me as she let her eyes wander around my face. I really wish she wouldn't fucking look at me like that. It was making this so much more difficult.

"I got you something," she spoke just above a whisper.

"You didn't need to do that."

She laughed as she dug into the bag to look for whatever it was she bought, "It's nothing that special anyway."

"I wish I knew you were still smoking because I almost got you this cool lighter. But then I remembered you were maybe thinking about quitting, and I didn't want to seem like I wasn't supporting your choice or something."

I couldn't help but smile as she continued to ramble on. I loved listening to everything she had to say.

And it reminded me of the nights walking her home from work. Sometimes she'd get in this mood where she would just talk a mile a minute, kind of to herself but also kind of to whoever was listening.

"So you don't care if I smoke?" I smirked at her.

She immediately stopped what she was doing to look at me, smiling brightly, "I only care about you being happy Suguru."

She leaned in to give me a quick kiss, "Now. Let me see."

I watched as she grabbed my hand and slipped on a black threaded bracelet, tightening it once it was on.

"See, nothing big," she smiled as she stared at it. "Just something to remind you of me. And it suits your style."

"I also almost got you this super cool ring I saw, but I didn't want you to freak out that I was proposing or some shit," she laughed as she looked back up at me.

"So, what do you think?"

I couldn't even bring myself to speak. It really wasn't anything big, but still, she thought of me. There's no way Satoru is right about her... I can feel how much she loves me.

"Eh if you hate it that's ok! I won't be upset or anything!! I was just trying to cheer you up or something..." her voice trailed off as she chewed on her lip, nervous by my silence.