part 2

I continued on with my cryings and sobbings. I just wished there was some kind of magic that could delete all these memories with her.

I heard the door open and I didn't look up to see who it was, considering I knew exactly who it was.

He sat down next to me on the couch and placed his hand on my back. He said, his voice slightly annoyed "Hazza, what the hell was that out there?! What happened to you?!"

I had my face in my hands as I continued to sob. I couldn't reply at all. I just went for another fit of crying.

I guess Louis understood why I was like that, so shattered and broken, because I heard him mutter an 'oh' before he asked "do you want me to go out there and tell them that the show is over Harry? Huh?"

He gave me a tissue as I shook my head "no, Lou." I wiped my tears away and tried to get myself together as I looked at him "I want to do this. This is the only way to move on. I need to, just tell 'em that I'll be there in a minute, okay?"

Louis nodded as a look of concern washed over his face. I said, raising my hands in surrender "I'm okay! Now go, please." he sighed "okay." before he stood up and made his way to the stage.

__________

I heard her sweet voice as we walked out of the doors of the college "I have a game tomorrow and I want you to come. In return, I'll organize a musical night after the game in the park, so all people could watch. How does that sound? You always wanted to have fans and all, right?"

A whole year and a half with her, and she still surprised me.

I replied, excitement taking over me "that sounds fantastic! I really can't wait till tomorrow!"

She said, using those cute puppy eyes of hers to get what she wanted, and she never failed "but I want you to do me a favour."

I nodded with a smile "anything for you my love."

She said "I want you to write me a song and sing it tomorrow." she bit her lip as she waited for my answer which was "write a new song overnight? I'm not sure I can do that."

She pleaded "please Harry, please, for me?!" I sighed "alright alright, fine. I'll do it. Just for you my Izzie."

She squeaked as she said "thank you." then happily placed a kiss on my lips before hurrying to catch up with her friends in order to study.

Her name was Isabelle, but I called her Izzie. She was the most precious person I have ever met, and I would be dead right now if I haven't met her. She was the one, and I knew it. We were meant to be.

__________

"Harry needed to go to the bathroom, he'll be here any minute!" I heard Louis' voice through the mic, then the cheerings of my fans followed right behind.

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Izzie. She made me go on a stage for the first time in my life, but this time was the first time without her down there in the crowd, and my heart ached for that.

I stood up, took a deep breath as the makeup was put yet again on my face. I hated makeup to be honest, it made me sneeze and get allergies. I don't know how girls put them on their faces every single day. I mean, girls are beautiful even without makeup, no matter what they look like. They are still girls loaded with feminism.

I walked forward, taking small steps as I reached the stage again, my guitar and pick ready in my arms as I reached the mic, and continued singing

"Without you, there's no reality
As my words hit the ground
But there's a slight possibility
That it's you, what I found."

____________

She won the game with her team that night, and I couldn't be any happier and proud.

When the game finished, she ran up to me and hugged me as I did the same, but almost chocking her.

She was laughing so hard enjoying every minute of her life. I whispered in her ear as I held her tightly "you rocked that field babe!"

She whispered back "I did it!"

I hugged her even more, if that was possible, then I let go before I almost killed her. She said "I'll go change and wash up. I'll be here in five. Just don't go anywhere!"

I nodded and waited for her to come back. Five minutes exact, she came back wearing a short red dress, her blonde hair was loose over her shoulders, and high heels to top all that.

When she approached, I flirted with a slight smirk "oh look who's here! The most beautiful queen of basketball!"

She smiled with her cheeks turning a light shade of red "thank you Haz. Now let's go, they're waiting!"

Before she could drag me out, I placed my hand on her small waist and pulled her towards me, I dipped down to kiss her soft plumped red lips, from the lipstick she had on, then we went to the park to continue this spectacular night.

A/N: Nice! Second chapter!

Tell me what you think!!

Vote, comment, and share! It only takes a second!

All the love XX