part 8

We stayed in her bed cuddling for what seemed like hours. None of us talked, not even breathed.

She snuggled into my chest as I continued to carress her silky blonde hair. She wasn't asleep. I could tell.

I decided to break the silence as I whispered "what's going on with you? You know you can tell me anything Izzie."

She just shook her head before her sea blue eyes met mine, and I swear I would drown in them "can we go back to the beach? I miss being out there."

I sighed, I still don't know why she's avoiding that question. I just nodded before climbing out of the bed and got dressed.

The walk to the beach wasn't long before we were sitting on the sand as the cool salty water washed over our bare feet.

The sun was sinking beyond the horizon, turning everything to red, orange, purple and blue.

The most mesmerizing view you could ever see in your life. But that was the second prettiest thing in my opinion.

The first was sitting right next to me. Her hair blew slightly in the wind and her eyes reflected the sun in their shimmer.

We stayed silent for God knows how long before she broke the silence with her sweet voice "I can't tell you why I'm like this, but I still don't want you to worry about me Harry."

I replied "well I have to worry about you even if what's going on with you is little and silly. I love you and I worry about you. I don't want you to get hurt love."

I tried not to push her further into telling me what was going on, but the thing was really killing me.

I watched her as a tear escaped her eye and I caught it before it hit the sand. I felt my own tears threatening to pour out "please don't cry."

My voice cracked at the end as I myself cried, even though I didn't know why she was crying. The scene of her crying that much just broke my heart into million pieces.

__________

I was still in bed, the hospital one, with that annoying thing blocking my throat. Niall was beside me, with Louis on the other side.

I heard his Irish accent as he said to Louis "let's give him a haircut."

Louis replied "you're definitely planning on giving him a heart attack if he sees his hair cut. No, we're not doing that."

Thank God Louis knows me. Or else, I'd be dead in the hands of the boys.

Niall asked "what if I pinched him in his arm, will he feel that?"

Before Louis could protest, I felt sharp pain in my right hand.

Ouch! That hurts!

Niall said "well, he seems he didn't feel that at all."

Louis replied, slightly annoyed "of course he won't dummy. He's like in some kind of coma or something."

I heard the door to my room slide open, then footsteps entered and the voice of Dr.Shepherd was heard "boys, will you give us a minute?"

No, I don't want my friends away from me.

I heard them as they walked out and she walked towards me before I felt the cold metal on my chest.

She was hearing my heartbeats and I could literally feel my heart pumping blood all over my body. Yep, I'm still pretty much alive.

I mentally laughed awkwardly at that.

I heard her sigh before she said, I guess there was only her in the room with me because her voice was low "Harry, you have to wake up. There's nothing wrong with you anymore. Why aren't you awake yet?!"

She paused "I mean your heart is healthy, your organs are healthy, there's no brain bleed." she stopped, her tone giving the feeling that she wants to say something and she does "wait, what if..."

She went silent again before she left me alone. Just me, the beeping of the machines and the deafening silence.

I just hope she knows why I'm not awake yet. I want to get out of this hell hole so desperately.

A/N: heeyy!! What do you think she's thinking?

Vote, vote and vote!