part 4

I waited for my routine to start. My alarm clock went off as I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I ran a hand through my long curls and I figured that I won't brush it today because I was already late for my class, plus I was so lazy to do so.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. I looked at my face; my green eyes seemed to glow less with those dark eyebags under them. I guess I didn't sleep well last night.

I sighed to myself before I picked up my toothbrush and brushed my teeth before I put a white shirt and a pair of tight jeans. I actually struggle to get them up my tall legs but I couldn't care less.

I picked up my bag and went to the corridor. I walked quickly to the door beside me amd knocked loudly, but there was no response.

I opened the door to see my high school best friend sprawled all over the sheets. I shouted at the top of my lungs "wake up you sleepy head!"

He jumped up in surprise, completely unaware of my presence, then he looked at me with his sleepy blue eyes and said, barely understanding a word coming out of his mouth

"Harry! Whatthehellyouthinkyouredoing?!this isnt therightway towakesomeoneup! Youscaredtheshitoutofme!"

I replied, completely ignoring him "get dressed Lou, I'm not driving you if you aren't ready in five."

He groaned before throwing himself on the bed again. I laughed to myself before I headed downstairs to eat something.

I found an apple and took a bite just at the same time when the doorbell rang. I heard Louis from upstairs "I'm coming! Wait for me!"

I laughed again before I reached the doorknob and turned it to the side. The door popped open and there she was, Izzie, in all her beauty.

Her blonde hair neatly straight and her blue eyes mesmerizing mine. She stood on her tippy toes before placing a kiss on my lips and said calmly "morning babe." I replied, shooting her a smile "morning angel."

She walked inside just to see Louis walking down the stairs with his shirt half in half out and he was still barefoot.

She said "come on Harry, let's go. Lou seems to need more time."

Louis' eyes widened towards her "no wait! I've finished! I just..." he groaned as he tried to look for what I think his shoes.

I said, pointing at them placed by the door "looking for these?" he shouted "yes!" he ran towards them and picked them up "okay, I'm ready."

She scrunched her eyebrows at him and said "aren't you gonna wear them?" he replied, glaring at her "in the car, dummy."

She smiled before she reached out and pinched his cheek, which made him wince in pain "you're just a cute lil' dummy yourself! Aren't you Boo-bear?" he replied sarcastically "no I'm Louis Tomlinson." she pinched his face again before she looked at me as I gave her a questioning look "and you are gorgeous. I love you."

"I love you too."

We were all in the car and drove off to college.

__________

I heard someone say something, but it seemed distant "charge to two hundred. Clear!"

I felt my body being electrocuted and I gasped for air. "We've got him."

What did just happen?

I heard Lou's voice and a cold hand ran through my curls "I'm here, don't do that to me again Harry. Don't scare me like that. I almost lost you!"

I still had my eyes closed, and I really felt tired, so I just thought I'd take a quick nap, then I'll ask what the hell just happened.

__________

"How was your day babes?" I asked her once she reached me from where she was standing with her friends after college. She replied "ugh, I hate it here Harry. The tests will start after tomorrow and I still have two of my book notes to study. I must say that medicine is hard. But it's worth the time if you love it."

I just loved to listen to her wise quotes. I replied, draping an arm over her shoulder and pulling her closer to my body "you'll do amazing Iz. I'm one hundred percent sure."

She said "thank you curly."

I looked down at her beautiful blue eyes and gave her my best smile, showing my deep dimples as a reply.

I adored her so much.

A/N: Hope you like it!

Don't forget to vote, vote and VOTE. Ofc course comment and share too!

All the love as always XX