part 3

The crowd was cheering as I continued to sing. They were so loud that I could barly hear myself. My head was pounding and my legs couldn't hold me up anymore.

After I finished the song, I said through the mic "let's take a five minute break! Yeah?"

They screamed again. I swear my fans are crazy.

I ran backstage for the second time that night. Louis followed behind me before I felt his hand on my shoulder again. I must look like I just saw a ghost because he asked with concern "mate, are you okay?"

No Lou, I'm not okay.

I replied "I just wanna sit down. My head is killing me!"

He helped me walk over to the couch before plopping down beside me. He had a pill between his fingers and a glass of water In his other hand which he took from my makeup designer "drink this, it's Advil. Not drugs. I'm sure it'll help." I took it and swallowed it in one gulp.

__________

I sat there on stage in front of all these people who were watching the match just an hour ago. They were now watching me play, for the first time in my life in front of real audience instead of stuffed toys.

Izzie was standing in the first row, her red dress making her one of a kind. She was one of a kind with or without it, I mean in normal clothes, don't get me wrong. In general, she's one of a kind in all of her states.

She had a huge proud smile on her face, and that was exactly what I wanted before I brushed my fingertips over the strings once.

There was complete silence after that, as if I fell into some kind of trance. Just me, her, and the moon.

I started playing my guitar as I sang the familiar songs everyone knew.

After that I finished my fourth song, I said "this song is dedicated to my beautiful, intelligent and most amazing girl in the world. Don't get me wrong, you all are amazing, but she's a different kind of amazing. She's wearing a red dress if you wanna meet her, but don't you dare hit on her. I'll hunt you down, because she's mine. I love you babe."

I looked at her and she blushed. Aw she looked so cute whenever she did that. She mouthed to me "I love you too." and I smiled before I continued

"The song is written mostly by me. My friend Ed helped me a bit because he was at my house when I wrote it, which was last night, by the way."

The audience chuckled and I waved at Ed who was standing at the very back. I finished my speech "enjoy."

The words left my mouth like a river, it was the best song I've written so far, it's called "Little Things" and it really fit with what I really wanted to say to Izzie. It was perfect.

After I have finished, everyone went to their own destination, except for Izzie. She waited for me to finish packing and I walked over to her, kissing her soft lips. She was perfect in every other way.

She smiled warmly and she said as a reply to that song "you're perfect to me too Harry. I love you."

__________

Her words faded as I was dragged back to reality by someone shaking me and saying "Harold Styles, wake up! There's no time to sleep now! Get out there right now. Your five minutes break is over. Harry? Harry!"

Then I was engulfed with void and darkness.

A/N: Sorry I left you that way :\

I just love watching you getting annoyed by my sudden stops of the chapters I create ;)

I bet you can't wait for the next chapter :(

Little things is for One Direction, but I kinda changed that, because I can. I'm the author! You can listen to it if you want :D

Anyway, vote vote VOTE so I can update faster!!

Love love love XX