part 9

The day after the beach was so perfect. It was the weekend and I didn't feel like studying anything.

I really didn't do anything. Just ate, slept, watched TV and played my guitar. Also arguing with Louis on who will bring milk from the supermarket.

Of course, he went, because I threatened him that I'd tell his girlfriend that he was cheating on her, while he really didn't. I do have an evil mind afterall.

I layed on my back on the couch, recalling the moments I savoured with her last night at the beach.

What could it be that she can't even tell me about it? Family problems? Divorce? College or friends problems? What if her basket ball is out of air and she can't play?

I pulled out my phone from under the pillow and pressed on her name before I started typing,

To Izzie:
Hey babes! Wanna go play basketball? I miss the tune :)

I clicked send and it was a matter of seconds before I got a reply,

From Izzie:
Yeah, but not rn. Maybe at 6 PM? ❤

I quickly hit send

To Izzie:
Yeah that's fine! C U at 6 darling <33

She answered

From Izzie:
See ya XD

I threw my phone beside me as I thought aloud "this will be hell of a day."

I just couldn't wait to see her beautiful face.

__________

"You're a wizard Harry!" Zayn said from my side as Liam continued the sentence but with more seriousness in his voice "you gotta wake up now! Abracadabra!"

I wish I woke up. That would make him the wizard who woke the sleeping bear from his hybernation.

Niall said, still talking about what they should do to me, thank God no one listened to him at that point "oh! Let's give him a tattoo!"

I bet they all glared at him as he muttered "or not."

Louis suggested to Niall "why don't you get one for him if you're craving one?"

Niall replied "hell no. I'm not going near that inked needle!"

Louis said simply "then shut up about it!"

Please Liam, shut them up, I wanna rest, and that's what Dr.Shepherd told them, but they never listen.

As if he read my mind, Liam said and I could literally imagine him raising his hand in defense and scrunching his thick eyebrows over his smart brown eyes "folks, stop arguing, Harry needs to rest, and he can't do that if you're fighting over his head."

Thank you Payno. After that, everything went silent.

__________

It was time to go and meet my baby. I walked to her apartment to find her already walking out of the front door.

She had her blonde hair in a low ponytail and I saw something that wasn't there before. She had dark circles under her blue eyes that they themselves had lost their shine.

She looked skinnier than before and her skin was pale as snow. She definitely did not look well.

I flashed her a quick smile before I said "we can do this another time if you're not feeling well."

She stared right through my soul as she replied "why wouldn't I be well. I'm perfectly fine Harry." An answer that was not convincing at all. 

She averted her eyes away. She was lying, she was not okay. I just had to play along.

When we got there, she did her routine, practiced for a bit and I tuned my guitar before we both started the work.

I watched her first. There was something missing in her, more like her soul. She wasn't playing with all her power and strength, I started to bet if she had even got any.

She was not playing with a full heart. She was missing her will to play, her spirit and her lively self.

Her movements were in slow motion, and she still hadn't scored a goal. Her usual self would score the minute she touched the ball.

She was definitely not herself.

The tune was beginning to being created in my mind. It was slow, quiet, and broken to devastating.

Without a life.

It was something I have never heard before. Something I have never experienced in my entire life with her.

That was depression.

A/N: What do you think is wrong with her?

If you wanna know when I'm updating then drop a follow! I really love reading feedbacks :)

All the love <33