part 15

A week after releasing "To Izzie", my fans were crazy about it and some music managements came to me asking if I would sing on stage for a fair amount of money.

Of course, I refused. I mean she was not for sale for God's sake!

That Thursday night, Louis came back home from his "secret mission" he's been going to since the day I released "To Izzie".

I was sitting on the couch watching whatever was there as Louis stood right in front of it like the jackass he was.

I said "move. I'm watching."

He shook his head "no you're not."

I saw that he had his hands behind his back so I thought I'd play along "what're you hiding back there Lou?"

He shrugged, still that smug look on his face before he handed me a small black card.

I took it with furrowed eyebrows wondering what it was before he walked to the kitchen.

I read it aloud slowly "Louis Tomlinson's music management. Email..phone number.."

I looked up at him "what the hell is this? Is it a prank? I swear I'll kill you if it was because it is not funny Lou."

He shook his head "nope, it's real, and 100% free."

My eyes widened "are you kidding me right now?!"

He shook his head again "I thought you didn't want to "sell" Izzie, if that's the way you put it, so I thought about this, and yeah, apparently I have my own management now, and I'm asking you if you'd do me the honor of accepting it, because you really deserve it."

I had tears in my eyes, not the sad ones, but the ones of joy.

I ran up to him before I held his upper arms and asked "but how?!"

He smirked at me "now now, well I have my magic, not gonna tell you how though."

He winked at me and I stared at him dumbfounded, not knowing what he meant.

Either way, I smiled from ear to ear as I hugged him tightly while repeating the same words multiple times "thank you, thank you."

Thank God we were friends, I don't know what I'd do without Louis.

So that was how I ended up on stage, in front of the crowd, in her favorite suit, without cutting an inch of my hair, and my guitar in my hands.

__________

Was I supposed to hear what I last heard? I was definitely still in the OR room, my brain open on the operating table.

The super fast beating of the monitor and Dr. Shepherd's voice "I'm not losing you Harry "

Well, it's not in my will, it's God's, Doc.

Seconds later, I couldn't feel a thing. No pain, just nothing.

I fell into the dark abyss deep enough to be pulled by another sound into the light.

You know they say that love is powerful? I really thought it was just a saying at first because I also knew that love is painful.

Now I've realized that I've been in pain because I lost my love, but the pain of love was too strong that it made me  helpless but at the same time it gave me the power to search for the source of my pain to stop it, to reduce it. It was the search for her.

It's too damn powerful that I'd follow her anywhere. It did not matter to me whether I woke up after the operation or not.

That was exactly what I did.

I followed the light. I also followed the sound I've always craved for. The rhythm I've been listening to since forever. Her rhythm. My tune.

I opened my eyes to see the sun hovering above me. It felt good to breathe normally again; not through a tube.

The waves and chirps coming from the background of the sound.

The sun was blocked the minute that the rhythm stopped by a face I have missed too much.

The sea blue eyes I've always been mesmerized by.

The blonde strands of hair cascading over her face.

Her soft pink lips I have always wanted to taste.

Rejoicing in her sweet voice now calling my name

"Harry..."

A/N: I can't believe this is the final chapter 😭😭

Please leave me what you thought about it and vote

It feels so strange to finish a story, like it shouldn't stop!
In my opinion, this story gave me some kind of a new point of view and a new theme I have never read before, and it's so full of feelings that I myself cried.

It is so beautiful and I'm actually so proud of it.

Thank you all who read it and supported me through it

All the love <3

P.S: there's a cast list in the next chapter so don't forget to see who's behind these characters!!

P.S.S: The poem is written by me :)

~Patricia