part 5

I opened my eyes slowly and waited for my blurry vision to adjust. I looked around me to realize I was still in the hospital.

Shouldn't they discharge me?

Louis came into view. He was sitting on a chair with his elbows on his knees and his fingers intertwined.

He was in deep thought I guess. I said, my voice in a whisper "Louis?"

His blue eyes lifted to mine before he stood up in super speed and walked over to me. He replied "how're you feeling lad?"

I answered, my words have a tone now "little tired. I think I have a headache. What happened?"

It was more than a headache, as if my head was squished under two fat giant elephants.

I added, realizing that he didn't answer "can't we go home?" there was desperation in my voice, and I know it didn't go unnoticed by Louis.

Louis shook his head "your doctor, Dr.Shepherd, just wanted you to stay overnight to see if something like that happens again. Something like dying then coming back to life. Harry."

Holy shit. I died and came back to life.

He just shrugged as I replied casually "then call Izzie, she must be worried sick about me."

Did I say something illegal? Because Louis' face looked like he just saw a ghost.

He just stared at me for another moment before he asked, almost so quietly that I could barely hear it "you don't remember, do you?"

I questioned, he's making me so confused right now "remember what Lou? Where's Izzie? Is she okay?!"

He gave me another long stare before he looked up at something behind and above my bed, then he stretched his arm and a ding was heard.

A nurse came in afterwards and they both talked outside, leaving me alone.

I wish I knew what he was saying. I watched the nurse nodding her head then walking away quickly before coming back with a doctor, well , my doctor, I guess who I think was called Dr.Shepherd.

We met once, but I was too sleepy when I first got here to even notice her face or remember her name. Although Louis told me her name before. I think she was nice to me, nicer than these stupid nurses.

The three of them entered quickly before Dr.Shepherd started talking "we think that there might be a problem in your brain but we're not sure what it is until we take a better look. So we'll take you up to CT right away Mr.Styles. Is there anyone we could call for you?" she looked at Louis then back at me.

I nodded quickly "can you call my girlfriend? Or atleast my mum and sister so that they'd know I'm here?"

She looked again at Louis before he said "your mother is on her way here with Gemma, Harry. I've got this. Don't worry."

I questioned "what about Izzie? Isn't she coming too?"

I looked back and forth between them. They didn't reply, and I knew something was off. I'll just ask them about it again after the CT. With that, I felt the gourney rolling down the white hospital halls.

___________

I asked her "so where to now? My house or yours?" she thought for a moment "yours, last time we were at mine."

I nodded remembering. We often do this if she wasn't going to study with her friends, we'd study together, but alone, you get what I mean?

She deals with her medicine books and I deal with my German ones, or any other language.

This time, we stayed for nearly eight hours studying, well just her. I finished everything in just an hour.

I groaned as I layed back on my bed "come on Izzie! I'm super bored. Let's go to the field."

She held another huge book in her hand from my desk and said without even looking at me "you have this entire Latin book to study. I hid it in case something like that happens. And please stop inviting me to play basketball because you know how much I love it, but I love medicine too."

I huffed before I stood up and snatched the book from her hand and said with a scowl "I hate you."

"You love me."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

___________

I layed on my back with my hands by my sides as I saw the light of the machine above me and its deafening sound hurt my ears.

I asked "how long will this take?"

Dr.Shepherd replied "we just finished Harry. I'll send you someone to take you back to your room and I'll meet you there. Okay?"

The machine turned off as I muttered "okay."

When I was finally in my room, Louis wasn't there. I guess he was talking on the phone.

Dr.Shepherd entered the room, her usual smile was wiped away from her face. I asked "it isn't good, is it?"

She shook her head before she started "Harry, you have a brain bleed. Probably because of the lack of oxygen when you coded. It's rare, but it happens. You need a surgery to release the pressure of blood around your brain. Then you'll hopefully get your memory back."

I asked "what? I thought it was just a headache. And my memory is just fine!"

She didn't say anything.

Oh, I guess my memory is bad.

I asked with watery eyes as I gulped down the lump in my throat "when?"

She replied "right now."

A/N: I'm crying right now :'(

Vote

Comment

Share

Love you XX