Chapter 5

Fitz's P.O.V.

"Ugh," Biana complained from across the hotel room. "This is SO boring!" She sat up from her bed and looked straight at me. 

"What?" I asked after some time. "I can't cure your boredom. Only you can." 

Biana rolled her eyes, responding, "Oh, yes you can! Let's go out! Maybe we'll finally meet someone." I sighed, but she had a point. Ever since we had arrived on Monday, we hadn't really done anything. It was now nearing the end of Wednesday, and I was still nowhere near close to accomplishing anything. Perhaps it was because my mind was rather preoccupied on... other things. Specifically, one girl whose name I didn't even know. 

Oh well, I thought. Maybe it's not meant to be. 

"Fine, let's go out," I gave in. 

"Yes!" Biana exclaimed. "Give me one second to change!" Biana disappeared into the closet. 

"Uh, Biana!" I called out. "We're just going to the grocery store." The rustling from inside the closet abruptly stopped and Biana poked her head out. 

"Why?" she asked. "Why do we even need to go to the grocery store?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Because there's this thing we need to survive called food." 

"But... But why can't we go somewhere fun?" Biana protested. "How about somewhere crowded with lots of people?" 

"The grocery store normally is crowded," I pointed out. Biana let out a long, dragged-out sigh. 

"Fine. Just let me change." I scrunched my eyebrows. Why in the world would my sister need to change to go to a grocery store? But apparently, she did - and it took an awfully long time. 

"BIANA!" I shouted. "If you don't come out in the next 10 seconds, we're not going to make it before the store closes!" 

"Okay, okay! Stop rushing me!" My sister came out of the closet exactly 9 and a half seconds later. "How do I look?" 

I shrugged. It didn't really seem all the difference to me. "What did you change?" 

Biana frowned and crossed her arms indignantly. "Fitzy, you're impossible, you know that?" 

"I've been told by a certain sister multiple times in my life," I responded with a grin. Biana rolled her eyes, then stopped suddenly. 

"Is that what you're wearing?" Biana asked. I looked down at my outfit. 

"Yeah, why?" Biana let out yet another long sigh and then disappeared back into the closet. "Hey! We need to get going!" 

"Trust me, this is for your own good," Biana called back out. She returned momentarily with some clothes, thrust them into my hands, and then shoved me into the closet, locking it behind her. 

"Biana!" I exclaimed. "Let me out!" 

"Not until you change," Biana's muffled voice came from the other side. 

"We're just going to the grocery store!" I reminded. 

"Like you said, plenty of people to meet at a grocery store," Biana pointed out. I was sure she was smirking from behind the door. I figured that it wouldn't hurt to change my clothes - it would certainly be faster than trying to change Biana's mind. 

"Alright, let me out now," I said when I had finished changing. 

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Biana questioned, accusingly. I rolled my eyes. She was so unnecessarily suspicious sometimes.