ONE

"Where is he?!" I shouted as I stormed through the medical center. I watched as several people jumped out of my way. I could feel the anger, the uncertainty as well as the fear flooding through each of y veins as I stormed through the halls following the scent of my brother. When I saw Wonho outside of the very last door, I knew I had found the right place.

I thought he would have enough sense to at least open the door for me but instead he squared me up, making me stop in my tracks.

"Get out of my way."

"Pack leader was very clear to not let anyone in."

"You forget the part where I give a damn, now move!"

I went to step forward again, but he only stood there like a god damn statue. "He said no one, that includes you."

"You have about 5 seconds to voluntarily move, before I tear you from that door Wonho!" I shouted, the physicians around me staring at this point.

"No." He responded, his tone arrogant and his arms now crossed across his chest.

The fury I felt filling my chest was overwhelming and I grabbed him by the neck, squeezing harshly. He took hold of my arm with both of his, and his strength was undeniable but I was an equal match.

"Move." I said, with such sting that I could actually feel his grip on me loosen. "Or I will break in starting with your bones." He nodded and I let go. He took a deep breath in an attempt to not show his discomfort. He then stepped aside and I didn't hesitate to slam the door open to see my big strong brother laying in a hospital bed.

"You asshole!" I shouted walking towards him as he regarded me. He smiled his big dimply smile and that's when the angry, yet relieved tears ran down my cheek. "You stubborn, stupid alpha male mentality! You know not to do perimeter walks on your own!" I plopped down on the chair next to him, grabbing hold of his hand as I did.

I let out a deep sigh of relief, his smile never leaving his face. He pulled my hand up to his lips giving me a quick kiss.

"I'm fine." He said.

"Fine." I repeated, looking over to his leg which was up on a sling and bandaged from his knee to his toes. "What happened, Namjoon?"

He chewed against his inner cheek before leaning back in the bed. "I was on a peremiter walk, in wolf form, and my leg got trapped in one of those bear traps."

"There are more?"

"Yeah." He grunted hoisting himself to sit up straighter. But there was more. I could tell there was more. He wasn't just hurt on his leg. I could see there was bite marks and scratches all over his arms. I stood to my feet tipping open his shirt. "HEY!" He scolded, before pushing me away. But it was too late. I saw all the markings and I turned an evil eye to him.

"What in the hell happened to you?" I asked again, this time softer.

"Can you at least wait until Tae and Jin get here? I don't want to repeat the story a million times."

I sighed and pulled out my phone calling Jin immediately.

"Hey Luna."

"Are you coming?"

"I am, I just grabbed Tae and we are on our way."

"Are you on the golf cart?"

"Yeah, it was quicker."

"Okay, well Wonho is going to be butt hurt when you get to the door." I said looking over to Namjoon who was looking at me as if he was going to kill me.