TEN

At first, I felt a tad awkward. But after an hour that feeling went away in its entirety. Yoongi was funny, charming, and very open. I really enjoyed my time with him and was glad that he seemed to be enjoying himself as well.

"So, you got all dressed up." He said, pouring wine in the glasses I pulled for us.

"Me? Noooo." I replied. "This is how I always look."

He raised an eye brow. "You wear sundresses to patrol the boarder?" He asked, handing me my glass.

"Well no." I replied. "But I enjoy looking nice."

"You've look nice all the times I've seen you."

I put my hand on my hip giving him a look. "But you comment on how extra nice I look today then?"

"You got me." He teased, raising his glass for a cheer. "I like the way you dress, but dresses have their extra fun."

"What fun is that?"

"Access." He replied putting his glass down.

It took, one, two, three seconds longer than I'd like to admit for me to get what he was saying. But when I did, I looked over at his smirking face with a grin of my own.

"I'd have to agree." I said, taking another sip.

"So what do we have planned for today?"

"Well the day is basically over, but the night is still young." He shook his head before taking another drink, finishing what he had. "Woah, slow down." I teased.

"That's all I'm going to have. Just needed to ease my nerves."

"Nerves?"

"Yeah." He smiled. "You make me nervous."

"How?" I asked in a bit of disbelief.

He shrugged. "I guess I just don't want to make an ass of myself."

I threw back what was left in my glass making him look at me in surprise. I then took the bottle, putting the cap back on and putting it in the fridge.

"That makes both of us." I said, walking back over to him.

"So, then what does our night have in store for us?"

"I'm not sure." I said as I got closer to him. He pushed his seat back, opening up his lap so I sat down on him. Wrapping an arm around his neck I leaned into him, his arms instinctively encompassing me. I leaned down so that my lips were hovering above his ear, and I was sure as I spoke my breath fanned it softly. "Maybe we could make out like horny teenagers." I then placed a kiss just below his ear.

I heard a low rumble from his throat before one of his hands came up to grip the roots of my hair. He pulled my face back with a welcomed, hard jerk, making my insides clench. His face was right next to mine, his lips hovering above mine.

"Here? Or would you like me to take you to a more comfortable spot?" he asked, his eyes big and dark.

"The couch is comfortable, don't you think?" I asked. My voice was already unstable and breathy, and I loved feeling like this.

He let go of my hair, taking grip of my body, lifting me up as he stood. I was surprised he could lift me so easily. Alpha females are usually big women so most alphas struggle with strength. But the fact that Yoongi had me wrapped around his body, his face tucked into my neck planting kisses along my skin, all while carrying me over to the couch was so incredibly arousing. I could not help myself but to take hold of the silky locks of his hair and tighten my legs around him.