SEVENTEEN

It didn't take long for them to get all of his belongings into my house. Very quietly we rearranged my bedroom, and the living room to accommodate the items he had collected over the several months that he had been here. When it was just Yoongi and I the atmosphere settled into a comfortable quiet. We didn't talk much, only short questions here and there for where we wanted everything to go. I even pulled out brand new sheets to go on the bed that matched the large blanket he brought over.

Without many words we made the bed, changed out the pillow covers and when we were finished I walked over to the bathroom. I started making room for his bathroom needs, when I felt him take hold of my hand and tug gently.

I turned over to him and he pulled me to stand in front of him as he leaned against the counter. He had such a soft expression on his face, it made me worry something is wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"Absolutely nothing." He said. "I just want to check in with you. This is a big, sudden, and unexpected change and you haven't said much over the last several hours. I just want to be sure you actually want this."

"Of course, I do." I said stepping toward him. I leaned my body on his, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

His arms ran up and down my back, and he kissed me where he could reach on my head. "You're just so quiet." He repeated. "In the time that I've known you I have not known you to be very quiet."

That made me laugh and I leaned up and looked at him. "I'm an introverted extrovert. I am loud and talkative around my people but not so much around strangers."

"You were not like that around me." He grinned.

"Obviously we know why now." I told him. He nodded and rested his hands against my hips, giving me a deep thoughtful look.

"So this isn't overwhelming for you? Someone invading your space?"

"No." I spoke honestly. "I don't feel like you're invading anything. The very opposite actually."

"Opposite?"

"Yeah." I smiled and leaned to give him a kiss on his cheek. "You're filling the empty spaces." I told him.

His expression changed to something I could not pinpoint, but it didn't last for long when his lips found mine. The kiss wasn't filled with lust, or desire. It was soft, almost loving and when he parted from me he finally let go of me.

Clearing his throat, he walked out of the bathroom to finish unpacking his bag and hanging his clothes in the closet. It made me giggle, because I seem to have flustered him with my words. I finished my task in making room in the bathroom for him, before going out into the living room. It was a little strange I will admit. I was so used to living alone since I was 17 that having someone here that would essentially never leave was a lot to wrap my head around.

But I could say with all honesty that it was an exciting type of overwhelming. I mean...I have a mate. I never thought I would ever find a male that I was comfortable enough to actually mate me.

It's the female alpha.

In the midst of my thoughts, I felt arms wrap around me from behind, and I didn't flinch to defend myself. In fact, I leaned into the warm body that engulfed me. We stood there for quite a while, just enjoying being against the other. Suddenly I felt him lick against the mark on my neck.

It was still sore so it made me gasp and groan a little before he stopped. He walked around me and pulled me to the love seat I had in my living room, making me straddle his lap.

He continued to lick at my bite mark, the soreness lessening with each stroke of his tongue. He took hold of my head letting me put my weight on in causing me to relax more. He continued for several minutes until he finally placed a kiss against the mark and looked up to me.