NINE

"And you didn't sleep with him?"

"No." I groaned pushing my face into the pillow I took from the couch.

"Even after he was being all dreamy?"

"Kook!" I growled. "No, I didn't."

"Why not?" He asked, completely bewildered. "Didn't you say you felt his dick?"

"Ugh...Jungkook I'm going to pummel you."

"Not before you tell me why you didn't ride him until the morning broke!"

I threw my pillow at him, to which he caught easily. Stupid reflexes. Out of all the beta's in our pack Jungkook was the most alpha like.

"I wanted to!" I told him. "But...he was just being so sweet and it was nice to just...cuddle the way we did."

"Cuddle afterwards." He scoffed.

"OH my god, I should have never told you." I said getting up and walking toward the kitchen.

"Luna." He called to me following me into the other room. "Come on, I'm teasing you."

"Ha, no you're not."

"Okay well I'm half teasing you." He clarified stealing my cheese stick from my hand. "Come on, finish telling me." He said, his mouth full of cheese.

I grabbed another one and made my way back into the living room, Jungkook following. I plopped on the loveseat I had, waiting for him to sit. Once he was settled he looked at me expectedly.

I sighed, rolling my eyes deciding to tell him everything. "He was just so adamant about not treating me like trash as if another one of the alphas that had before him. I think he was trying to hold back to show he could. To show that he had more control over himself."

"But you felt it?"

"Yes." I laughed. "Why are you so fixated on that?"

"I just feel as if he would be huge."

"That's not what matters you know."

"Oh come on." He rolled his eyes at me. "We all know that line, and sure, some men can make it work with what they have, no matter what they have. But you cant tell me that you were a little excited that not only did it seem as if he knew what he was doing, but he had the proper equipment?"

I bit my lip. "Well he did mention something about not being around any females during his rut because he's hurt them before."

"Oh good lord." He said, covering his mouth. "I'm so happy for you."

"Shut up!" I said, throwing the last of my cheese at him. All he did was dip his head catching it in his mouth.

"Okay, okay, I'm done being a pig." He said, scooting a little closer to me. "How did you feel after all of that?"

"Incredibly sexually frustrated." I said, making him raise an eye brow at me. "But at the same time also pleasantly surprised and grateful."

"It takes one strong as alpha male to resist your scent. God, if Taehyung and I weren't already mated it would be hard for me even. And I see you as a sister."

"You're also bisexual." I reminded him. "that's the only reason why you would b affected at all. I don't affect any of the other guys, and Hoseok isn't affected by me either. He confirmed after I spoke with Yoongi that he is gay."

"You know speaking of Hoseok, he went to visit Namjoon last night, and ended up falling asleep on the chair next to his bed. They stayed up all night talking."