TWENTYONE

Jungkook walked me back to my little cabin, but as soon as we got to my front door, I watch him physically shiver.

"Uhh, I think I'm going to go find Tae." He said. "It seems as if Yoongi is home, which means their planning is finished."

"Oh, okay, well you can come in if you want. I can scent you again if it makes it easier on you."

"Thank you." He smiled. "But I haven't really seen Tae all day, so I really want to go see him." He smiled.

"Okay, well please know that you are always welcome here. No matter what."

"I know." He smiled, giving me a hug. "Tell Yoongi I said hello."

"I will." I replied breaking the hug. "Tell my brother to be good to you."

"He always is." He said, before waving and walking away.

I turned and walked into the house, hearing the shower running and music playing. I made my way quickly to the bathroom, opening up the door. Yoongi must have smelled me, because I failed at sneaking up on him.

"Baby?"

"It's me." I said, closing the door behind me. I could see his silhouette through the fog on the shower walls, but that was it.

"You want to join me?"

"Yes please." I said, stripping from my bathing suit.

I knocked on the door and he opened it for me from the inside, ginning wide at me as I slipped in. He immediately wrapped an arm around me bringing me in close and dipping his face into my neck.

He tensed for a moment before pulling back and looking at me funny.

"You smell a lot like Jungkook." He said.

"Yeah, while he was over, even only briefly, his got all worked up because of your scent. Now that you live here it's very overpowering and I had to calm him down the natural way."

"Oh." He replied, his eyes turning sad. "He knows that just because I live here doesn't mean he can't come over, right?"

"He does." I said, kissing his cheek. "But you forget that he's a beta. He is affected by strong alpha scents."

"My scent affects him that much?"

"Apparently." I raked my fingers through his hair, scratching his neck where his hair ended, making him hum and close his eyes. "He says that your scent is almost as strong as Namjoon's. Which means, that you really do have some mega alpha energy."

He laughed as I giggled, popping on eye open. "Mega alpha energy?"

"I don't know what else to call it." I shrugged making him close his eye and laugh.

"Well, I'm sorry your friend has to go through that to visit."

"It's okay, I'll just scent him a little. It worked thankfully." I felt him tense again at my words making me concerned. "You don't like that do you?"

"It's just my possessiveness. Primally, I don't want you scenting anyone. Logically, if it's the only way to calm your friend and be able to actually be here and visit, then it's necessary."

I chuckled, leaning down and nipped at his neck. His reflex moved his hand from my back to the roots of my wet hair and grip hard, growling playfully.

I grinned against his skin before moving my lips to his ear. "I will only do that to someone else if it's absolutely necessary. Besides, I didn't use my mouth, just the bridge of my nose."

"Good." He said, his other hand laying a sharp slap against my ass.

I growled myself, nipping at his neck again which only made him chuckle. We finished up the shower, me staying a little longer wanting to wash my hair thoroughly. When I got out he came back in with a warm towel, fresh from the dryer making me kiss him hard.