TWELVE

Yoongi and I spent nearly every night together after that. It had been about two weeks since we were first intimate, and we spent every spare moment we had with each other. I had asked Yoongi if Hoseok would wonder where he was every night, but it seemed as if Hoseok was spending his nights in the main house.

"Really?" I asked, him as I passed him the bowl of popcorn.

"Yeah." He replied, taking it from me. "I think he likes Namjoon."

"Duh." I laughed, plopping down next to him, setting our drinks to the side.

"What do you mean 'duh'?" He laughed.

"Oh, come on. Have you ever seen them around each other?"

"No." he mumbled through his popcorn.

"Well, I have. Hoseok can't stop smiling when he's around him, and Namjoon flirts with him all the time. I even caught him wink at him yesterday."

"Oh yeah? I guess anytime we are all in the same room together I only pay attention to you." He said wiggling his eye brows.

I laughed, leaning over and giving him a kiss. The kiss was intended to be quick, but when I went to pull back, his hand was quick to catch the back of my head, holding me into the kiss. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip before nibbling on it after.

I let out a low rumble from my throat, not wanting him to pull back. When he did, he was smirking at me.

"I love making you purr." He said, before kissing below my ear.

I felt chills run over my body, making me twitch before I locked my eyes with him. "I don't think I know anyone who has made me do that before."

"Good." He grinned before letting me go and popping another handful of popcorn in his mouth. He winked at me, making me let out a slow breath before settling next to him again.

We were in the midst of watching a movie, and it wasn't 20 minutes into it before we heard a loud banging on my front door. We both looked at each other, confused, before I finally got up to answer the door.

I barely opened it when Jungkook crashed through it, shouting at the top of his lungs.

"You have not texted me or called me in over a week, I need an explanation."

He had not quite turned around to see that I had someone in the house.

"I'm sorry, but can we do this at another time?"

"No!" He gasped, as if insulted by the suggestion. "You're hiding something." He accused raising an eyebrow at me. He then took a step forward, giving me a slight sniff. "You smell very heavily of him, like you have for the past week. You have been holding out on me."

"Jungkook, now is just not a good time." I said, trying to hint at him.

Just then his eyes went wide and he smiled huge. "You slept with him, didn't you? Didn't you? Oh...was it fantastic? Was it everything we hoped it would be?"

"Jungkook." I growled, making his expression turn to confusion.

Just then in the short silence of the room, we heard the crunch of the chewing of popcorn, making his eyes go wide. I looked up to see that Yoongi was trying to hide a smirk as he chewed his snack. Jungkook slowly turned his body, to see Yoongi sitting on the couch.

Yoongi gave him a small wave, to which Jungkook replied with his own small wave.

"Hi." He said.

Yoongi swallowed, smiling in return. "Hi."

"I am so sorry; I didn't see you."

"It seems that way." He replied, making me laugh.