FOURTEEN

"Is he dangerous?" Tae asked, as I gawked at Hoseok.

He chained Yoongi in his bedroom?

"No." He shook his head. "He has enough control to not hurt anyone, but with how close he and Luna are, he didn't want to chance it. He would hate himself if he did anything to her."

"You knew about them?" Namjoon asked, Hoseok nodding in response. "You never said anything."

He bit his lip. "I'm sorry. It's just not for me to tell anyone. I knew that they were trying to be private about their time together. I feel bad saying anything about it now."

"It's okay." I said. "They know now, so whatever you say is fine."

"Oh, thank goodness." He smiled, letting out a breath.

"So, you are saying you had to chain him up to keep him away from Luna, but he isn't dangerous?"

"Yeah." He replied, no conviction in his voice. "He asked me to chain him up. His ruts get bad, and sometimes painful. He said that it's already worse right now since he can smell Luna constantly."

"She affects him that much?" Jin asked.

He nodded. "I don't want to speak for him, but he really likes her and her scent gets to him. That's another reason why he's not here. We knew she would be, and being in her presences...I'm not sure what he would try."

"Who's to say I wouldn't like it?" I teased.

"Enough." Namjoon said loudly, his tone clearly annoyed with the topic. "Thank you Hobi for letting us know his condition. Would he want any tranquilizers? We could knock him out for the day so he can pass his rut painlessly."

"Oh, he won't take them." He said. "Alpha pride." He joked, making me laugh.

"Okay, well please let us know if he changes his mind. You may go."

"Okay, thank you." He said, waiving to us as he left.

"Are we done?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah." Namjoon replied, his face in his hands.

Jungkook signaled to Taehyung that he wanted to leave, so Taehyung said his goodbyes and left with him. Jimin and Jin had plans for later that evening so they too left leaving me alone with my very frustrated brother.

"You can't be mad at me." I said after a moment or two of silence.

"I'm not mad, I just don't understand." He said.

"What could you possibly not understand."

"Why would you get involved with a nomad you know nothing about?" He asked, lowering his hands and looking at me.

"I got to know him." I said. "You think that you have to spend years with people in order to get to know someone? That's false. I have known Kara for my entire life and didn't know she would be the root the majority of the rumors we had an issue with 5 years ago. Do you remember that? She bold faced lied to me saying she had no idea where the rumors about my status was coming from and why anyone would question it to begin with. We grew up with her and her brother and they turned out to be horrible people."

"That is not what I'm saying," He said, exasperated with out bickering.

"Then explain, because I clearly don't get it."

"You put yourself at risk. You put your pack at risk."

"Didn't you do that when you invited them to stay with us to begin with?"

"I did that because they saved my life, I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for Yoongi or Hoseok."

"Say that again." I said, another silence falling between us. He looked shocked at his own words before looking away and down.