𝐨𝐧𝐞.

"Hurry up, Stas!" Katerina shouted to her cousin from the bottom of the stairs.

"I'll be there in a second!" Anastasia shouted back as she rummaged through her purse.

"So will Christmas," Katerina muttered to herself after Anastasia's words.

"But it's August," Edmund said, smirking as he grabbed his coat.

Katerina rolled her eyes at her brother. Then she glanced up to see Anastasia strut down the stairs, dressed from head to toe in green for the Irish.

"It's about time you showed up," Katerina said playfully.

"Sorry," She said.

"Is everybody ready?" Said a deep voice from the corridor.

"Never been more ready!" Edmund said, excitedly flashing his father a smile.

"Good," His mother said, following closely behind her husband.

"Alright then, let's get to the fireplace so we can leave," Cecilia said as she ushered the children toward the nearest fireplace.

"Relax, darling," William said to calm down his wife.

Everyone swiftly walked into the fireplace, and before they knew it, they could hear the cheers of the Irish and Bulgarians.

Anastasia loved Quidditch the most out of her cousins and friends. After all, she was the lead chaser and team captain of the Beauxbatons Quidditch team. Ever since she was a young child, she had always wanted to play for the Irish. She loved the way their green capes flowed behind them as they dashed through the air, chasers scoring score by score.

The crowd parted dramatically at the sight of the Emerys family, especially at the sight of Anastasia. The entire wizarding world respected the Emerys more than any other pureblood family since they were Merlin's decedents. Then, of course, some just feared Anastasia. Almost everyone avoided her like she was a disease, even though those close to her knew that she was nothing more than a sweet girl.

Anastasia, however, was not at all focused on people's opinions or the crowd in general. Anastasia only focused her mind on the Irish winning. That was all that mattered. All she could think about as she walked up the stairs toward the Minister's box was how brilliant it would be for the Irish seeker to catch the snitch before Krum. Even though she and Viktor were good friends, she still favoured the Irish over the Bulgarians. There seemed to be quite an interesting conversation outside the minister's box between what looked to be a father and son and a group a couple of floors above. Instead of a friendly conversation, it was more of the father and son just throwing insults at the group. However, the insults were inaudible to Anastasia as she only cared about the match.

Once Anastasia was seated, the cheers begin again as the Irish soared through the air powerfully. Anastasia and her cousins joined in on the cheers for their favourite team. Then came the Bulgarians, who came flying through the dancing leprechaun. The cheers from the Bulgarian fans were deafening. Finally, after the crowds calmed, the minister spoke a few words of welcome before flicking his wand and beginning the match. Anastasia sat there watching in fascination as the Irish chasers scored score after score.

The Irish won.

Anastasia was beyond thrilled! They all went back to the luxury tent that was practically a miniature Emerys Manor. At least a miniature version of the Emerys Manor in Ireland. The tent was nothing compared to the Emerys Manor in Wales or Monaco. Those were huge! The size of Hogsmeade village, that's for sure! Needless to say, they were huge homes.

Katerina and Anastasia relaxed on the luxury leather couch and at fine desserts while discussing the latest pureblood gossip.

On the other hand, Edmund was sitting with one of his friends from Beauxbatons that he had invited.

"The Irish must really be partying hard!" Edmund and his friend laughed.

William was worried at his son's words, considering how loud everything was outside. He stepped outside to see what was really going on. He quickly came back inside with a worried and shocked face.

"It's not the Irish," He said, eyeing his wife worriedly.

Everyone was now confused.

"Pack the tent." The man spoke sternly to the house elves.

The four teenagers were confused by this.

He then grabbed Anastasia and Katerina and ordered his wife to apparate back to the manor quickly with Edmund. Then before the girls could even ask what was going on, they had already begun apparating back to the Manor.

Once they got back to the manor in Ireland, William Emerys sent his wife and the four teenagers off to bed. Once they were gone, William proceeded to have his guards lock every door and stand outside each door for extra protection.

He wasn't playing games.

He was not going to have the Death Eaters anyway near his niece or the rest of his family.

The Dark Lord had already done enough damage to his family.