𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

~Narrator Point Of View~

This weekend was going to be very fun for Anastasia. This is because she was going to her godparent's house for a sleepover! It had been quite a while since she had spent the night there. Also, this would be the first time that she would be there with Rodolphus and Rabastan.

She packed everything that she would need for her sleepover in one of her smaller trunks. She was very excited to visit the Lestrange Manor! Once she was finished packing, a house-elf took her trunk downstairs while Stasi carried her purse. The Dark Lord was doing other things with the Death Eaters, so he was not there to say goodbye to Stas. Anastasia reached the bottom of the stairs, and there in the foyer, her godfather stood waiting for her.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes!" She said excitedly.

"Alright then," He said, holding out his arm so they could apparate.

Then, soon enough, Anastasia was standing in front of the Lestrange Manor.

~Anastasia's Point Of View~

The Lestrange Manor was a beautiful victorian style castle. It stood on a hill in the far countryside of the southern side of England. Uncle Reinhard and I walked up to the gate that was in front of the manor. There, two guards opened the gates for us. Uncle Reinhard kept hold of my hand as he guided me through the front doors of the manor. In the foyer, Aunt Charlotte was waiting to greet us.

"Anastasia, my dear!" My godmother said, walking up to me and wrapping me in a hug.

Once she pulled away from me, Uncle Reinhard walked up to Aunt Charlotte and kissed her lovingly on the cheek and wrapped her in a hug.

Reinhard Lestrange and Charlotte Crouch had always been very much in love. They had known one another since they were children. Then, Reinhard proposed an understanding to Charlotte during their time at Hogwarts. Then, two years after they graduated, they got married. Then, they had their first son, Rodolphus. Then five years after Rodolphus was born, they had Rabastan. Still to this day, they remain very much in love.

Aunt Charlotte led me to the room I have been staying in since I was an infant. It was a large room, with beautiful violet coloured walls. The Lestrange house-elf placed my small trunk on the bench that sat at the bottom of my bed.

"The boys are in the pool," Aunt Charlotte said, "If you want to join them, I'll go out and sit with you."

I looked up at her excitedly.