𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

~Narrator Point of View~

Late August was here, which meant that school would be starting next week for Anastasia at Beauxbatons.

But before she could go back to school, there was one last mission.

Tonight, Anastasia and the Death Eaters would be taking a trip to muggle London to see Harry Potter. Of course, Potter did not know that he would have visitors, but he would soon enough.

Anastasia dressed in an appropriate flying outfit, as she would be using her broom on this mission. All the Death Eaters were going to be there tonight for this extensive mission.

The purpose of this mission was to find Harry Potter and kill him. Killing Potter was the purpose of practically all the Dark Lord's tasks now, but he was sure that this one would work.

Snape had been the one that had told the Dark Lord about Harry being moved to a safe house tonight. He also said that the safe place he would be going to would have every matter of protection, which would make it impractical to attack him once he was there.

Right now, Anastasia was sitting in her father's office while he paced around the room thinking about tonight.

"Are you nervous or something?" She finally asked.

He stopped in his tracks to look at her.

"I don't get nervous, Anastasia." He said.

She rolled her eyes and turned back around to continue reading her book.

She began hearing her fathers footsteps again.

Another five minutes passed.

Anastasia was getting annoyed at the sound of his leather shoes clicking on the old wood floor.

"Can you please stop pacing?" She asked.

"Don't give me that tone." He grunted.

Anastasia could tell he was anxious about tonight. To be frank, she was too.

He finally sat down at his desk in front of her.

Anastasia went back to reading, and her father went back to thinking.

A few minutes later, her father spoke.

"What are you reading?" He asked.

"Shakspeare." She replied.

She didn't say what book, since she thought he wouldn't be interested.

"Which book?" He asked her.

"Romeo and Juliet." She finally said.

After a minute of silence, he began to speak again.

"Did she stab herself yet?" He asked.

Anastasia pulled her head out of the book with a horrified expression.