𝐭𝐰𝐨.

"Should we be worried?" Edmund said to his sister as they sat in the grand dining room eating their Breakfast.

"I don't know," Katerina said, staring down at her food.

"Well, should we tell Anastasia?" Edmund said.

"Either way," Katerina said, "She'll find out soon enough."

Moments later, Anastasia entered the grand dining room where her cousins sat eating. She sat and told the house elf what she wanted  for breakfast and then spoke,

"What was all the ruckus last night at the World Cup?"

Katerina looked as if she wanted to hurl at her words as Edmund passed Anastasia the newspaper.

Anastasia's face remained expressionless as she read what had happened. She was a little confused, though, as to why the death eaters were there. She just hoped that they weren't after her.

"Good morning!" Cecilia said, walking in fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Are you three going to be ready anytime soon?" She asked, "The carriage should be here in a couple of hours.".

"I am sure that is enough time to get ready.", William said, as he kissed his wife's cheek.

"I will start getting ready now," Anastasia said, leaving the table after eating her breakfast.

"I'll join you," Katerina said, quickly following behind Anastasia.

"Hurry up, you two; the carriage is here!" William yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"I will be ready in one minute, I swear," Katerina said, making sure she had all her belongings.

"I am ready!" Anastasia said as she showed the house-elf the pile of trunks she was taking.

Anastasia strutted out the door like Cinderella walking to her carriage.

"Oh, Anastasia!" Her friend Fleur said, walking towards her.

"So great to see you!" Fleur said in her lovely French accent.

"I missed you so much!" Anastasia said, entering the large carriage.

Once Katerina and Edmund got in, the group said their goodbyes, and then the carriage was off. Edmund went to sit with his friends, while Katerina and Anastasia stayed with Fleur and her sister.

"Madame Maxime says something different will be going on this year," Fleur said.

"I wonder what that's supposed to mean," Katerina said, glancing out the window at the beautiful scenery they passed.

"May I have you attention s'il vous plaît!" Madame Maxime said in a welcoming tone.

"This year is going to be quite different than other years."

"Beauxbatons Academy has been graced with the chance to participate in The Triwizard Tournament!"

Everyone in the hall clapped at the words of their headmistress.

"Therefore, a select few will be traveling to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry tomorrow afternoon to participate in this wonderful event!"

Those words made Anastasia want to hurl. The thought of going to the school where her parents went bothered her immensely. Having everybody know her name and hating her from the second she stepped on the grounds made her want to faint. Especially the fact that she knew she would be going considering she was a head prefect.

She would have no choice.

The next morning, Anastasia awoke to the birds chirping outside her window. Since she was a head girl, she had her own room. She got out of bed and sluggishly walked to her enchanted tea set, which was already full of tea for the morning. Then she sat at her vanity with her cup full of tea and began getting ready. With a couple of flicks of her wand, Anastasia finished her hair and makeup. Then she got up from her vanity and went to her closet filled to the brim with all the best designer brands. Once Anastasia was finally ready, she packed all her stuff in her trunks and let the house-elf get it all. She then walked outside the school to the carriage that would take the seventh-year students and prefects to Hogwarts. She joined her cousins and friends inside the carriage, where there was a beautiful buffet for the long journey they had ahead.

Hogwarts was finally in sight.

Anastasia could see the large castle with its tall towers. She could also see a huge man waving the carriage down to the ground. The carriage almost hit him when landing which made all the students laugh. Once the carriage landed, Everyone could hear a big boom from a ship in the sea. Anastasia knew that that meant that Durmstrang was the third and final school participating.

The Beauxbatons elves carried everyone's luggage into the castle as Madame Maxime led all the students towards the Great Hall entrance. Madame Maxime told all the girls to sashay in first except for Anastasia. Being a head girl meant that Anastasia would walk in beside Madame Maxime.

Once the girls heard the booming voice of Albus Dumbledore, they glided into the room. Katerina gave Anastasia a reassuring look as she knew her cousin was nervous.

Once the girls released the butterflies, Anastasia walked in next to her headmistress as everyone stared. Anastasia could see the immense concern in all the teacher's eyes. Everyone stared with a glimmer of fear in their eyes as the Heiress to Slytherin passed them. That is except for the entirety of Slytherin house, who all sat there, smirking, proudly at their guaranteed new housemate. Anastasia glanced at the table to her left, which she recognized as the Gryffindor table.

She quickly locked eyes with a face she knew all too well.

The boy who lived.

Harry James Potter.