𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

~Anastasia's Point of View~

A few weeks later...

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Draco's arms, our foreheads touching. I smiled at this wonderful feeling and gently lifted my hand out from under the duvet and began to play with his hair. After a few minutes, his eyes fluttered open and met mine. I smiled at him. He smiled back at me gently pulled me to him and pressed his lips against mine.

I felt so at peace with him like this. At the moment I didn't have a single worry. All I felt was pure happiness being held in his arms with my head resting against his chest.

We were interrupted when we heard a loud bang come from downstairs. Draco squeezed my hand and got up out of bed and headed towards the door to his balcony.

As soon as he let go of me, I felt the coldness of the world once more. The happiness and tranquility I had just felt moments before became replaced with the feeling of angst and worry.

He pulled the curtains aside letting in the darkness from outside. It was a dark and rainy day which only made my mood worsen.

He looked out the stained glass door and his breath hitched.

"What is it?" I whispered, just wanting him to come back and make the worries go away again.

"They caught him." He said sounding breathless.

I got up from the bed. The cold air hit my body sending a shiver down my spine. The only thing I had on was one of Draco's dress shirts and a robe that he had let me sleep in.  I walked over to stand next to him. He wrapped his arms around me as he could tell I was cold. I looked out the window to see a dark-haired boy being dragged into the manor along with a ginger-haired boy and a girl.

Harry Potter has been found.

Thankfully, I had another outfit packed in my purse from yesterday. I had an extra change of clothes that I kept in my purses that I had packed for a "just in case" moment like this. I stuck my hand down deep into the small clutch that I had put an extension charm on. I changed into fresh clothes and shoes quickly. Draco did the same. Once I had my face washed and looked presentable, we walked downstairs together. We had been hearing loud voices coming from the main floor.

"Stay here," Draco said holding both my hands.

We were at the top of the stairs, just above the main floor. The voices were louder now. I recognized Bellatrix's voice just then. I tensed and clenched my fists.

"Anastasia, please stay here," Draco asked once more when he noticed how stiff I had become.

He stepped closer to me and kissed my forehead. He looked me in the eyes for a moment then proceeded to quietly descend the staircase.