chapter 43 father vs son

Phillip's POV

I stood there, speechless of what makoto just said.

K-kasumi...is my sister?!

"That's...that's not possible..." I murmured.

"When your mom found out that your father cheated on her with another woman- that woman was deviant one. Her mother. Your father is her father as well..."

I only stared in disbelief as I glance at violet in the cage. She only nodded with tears in her eyes.

"It is true phillip!" She yelled at me.

"All this time...you were right by me
...now everything makes sense..." I murmured.

"I knew kasumi was your sister!" The other makoto said. "Dont listen to this imposter I'm the real-"

BAM!

I shot the shadow in the chest as it fell back and dissolved in dust. The real queen smiled as I look at her.

"I cant believe I have a sister..." I sighed.

"Well I was hoping this would be more dramatic."

We turn to face my father's shadow as he looked displeased with what just happen.

"Sorry to disappoint. But this ends today" I snarled as i drew my sword out.

"You're right. The game ends here." My father said as he snap his fingers. "Men!"

As my father retreated through a door behind him, some soldiers started to come in the room from other doors.

Queen and I sprang to the cage before the soldiers got a jump on us. We shot the locks as everybody got out and began to defend themselves as we all got ready for a fight.

The shadows werent tough thanks to Oracle's guidance. What made it easy was my phantom stance as it put the fear in them. They were so distracted by my power, the other thieves destroyed them with ease. After what seem a few agonizing minutes no more shadow soldiers came.

"That cant be it." Joker said as he hoister his gun.

"He must be stalling!" I bit my lip as I stare where my father left. "There! Let's go!"

We all went through the door as we enter some huge circle room with giant pillars that held the roof. In the center my father stood there...as if he was waiting.

"You done running asshole?!" Skull taunted.

"Hahaha. Running? You just sprang my trap."

As if on cue he snap his fingers as all the phantom thieves flew to each individual pillar and were pinned by some gravity force to keep them from moving!

"What the hell!" Violet cough as the force knock the wind out of her. I tried to run towards one of the pillars to try and get Joker down only for the pillar to give me a gigantic shock as I flew a few feet back, rolling on the ground.

"Gah!" I coughed as I stood up.

"Snake!" Queen cried out to me.

"What are you doing to them?!" I yelled at my father.

"They are going to enjoy the show of watching me killing you." He chuckled.

"You failed before. You will fail again." I snarled as I drew out my mursama sword.

"You think that sword will be enough to stop me?" My father laughed.

Suddenly the ground shook as the ceiling open, the platform with all the pillars my friends were hanging from rose as we flew into the sky, over the floating city.