chapter 6: the thieves return.

Makoto's POV

It seemed just like a normal day. I changed into my school uniform and walked into the living room. Half the time my sister would be here and other times she would be gone. As I approach the kitchen I saw a note on the fridge door.

Makoto.

Sorry I left without saying goodbye but something came up at work. I won't be able to make it home tonight so fix whatever you like for dinner.

Love
Sis.

I let out a sigh. This was nothing new to me. My sister being a proscutor was a tough job and she was always on her toes when a crime is committed in Toyko. I fixed myself some toast as I put some jelly on it to add more flavor as I turn the tv on.

"...and for today's news. A famous nightclub was evacuated due to a fire alarm going off. Police suspect to be a hoax as there was no sign of fire damage. However there were some security that were knock out in security rooms and bullets and blood found on the roof on the building. There hasn't been a motive of what has happen here as the cameras footage was deleted and shut off during the time the event took place. We will uncover more info as we look into it..."

Strange. A nightclub being evacuated? That was in downtown Toyko...

"....yeah I'm hanging with friends in downtown Toyko..."

My boyfriend was around there. I got on my phone and dialed his number.

"Hey makoto." I heard him yawned "sorry didn't get enough sleep."

"It's alright. Just wanted to be sure you're okay."

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" He asked curiously.

"Have you seen the news about the famous nightclub?"

"Oh that?! Yeah my friends and I past by and saw a large crowd surrounding it. People were pissed off and we're yelling at security. I don't know what the hell happen."

"It's defiantly strange. They said there were knock out guards in the building and the camera feed was shut down and erased."

"Really? Whatever happen, the intruder must of been a pro for whatever he's after. We should all meet up and discuss this at the school gate."

"Agreed. See you there." I said as I hung up. I finished my breakfast, grab my bag and left my apartment. I took the train as my mind wonder what I was going to deal with in class today.
A few minutes later I ran into my friends and my boyfriend who were huddle together.

"Phillip gave most of the details." Said akira. "It does sound odd. No money was taken, alcohol or anything in that matter. Very strange."

"Maybe this person had a grudge against someone?" Ryuji said

"But who?" Ann questioned. "The news didn't realise any names of anyone directly.

"Does anyone know the owner of that nightclub?" Phillip asked. All of shook our heads as he let out a frustrating sigh. "Figures."

"Maybe futuba can look into it?" Morgana suggested. This jolted my mind.

"That's right! Maybe she can find a clue about who the owner is!" Haru said excidly. Just then the bell rang.

"Let's head over to leblanc afterwards." Akira said as we all walked into the school.

After school...

We all gather at the entrance again as akira was on the phone with someone.

"Yes look into it please." He said. "We will be there shortly. Okay thanks Futaba." He hung up. "She'll figure out what's going on."