chapter 13: reunion

Makoto's POV

I blinked at the message. Rise?! The idol herself?! Before I replied my boyfriend added another text.

"Gather the others but don't tell them yet. Especially ryuji! Got it?"

I replied. "Okay." As soon as I see him he better have a lot of explaining to do.

Philip's POV

I was outside of the back of the stage, waiting for Rise to change into normal clothing. Inoue-san allowed her to hang out with my friends and I for the rest of the night as long I watched her.

Feel like a bodyguard...

The door opened and rise came in blue jeans and shirt and hooded jacket which she had on to conceal her ID. If anyone saw her in public she would be swarmed by crazy fans.

"You text your friends?" Rise asked with a smile.

"Yes they will be here shortly." I smiled back. "I have to warn you. One of them is a big fan. So of he goes crazy I'll have to do some...legal action." I chose my words carefully.

"Oh don't worry about that senpai." She giggle. "So your friends are persona users too? I detect them in the crowd. You're part of the Phantom thieves that I heard about last year right?"

"Yeah." I leaned against the wall. Rise had a persona too that had the same powers that Futaba had with hers.

"So all about the change of heart...you guys did all that?" Rise asked.

"We did." I smirked.

"You never stay out of trouble huh senpai?"

"The trouble usually finds me Rise." I sigh. "Karma is a bitch."

"That's true." She sighed with me.

"Hey phillip!"

I look down the hall and saw akira, ryuji, ann, Futaba, and makoto power walking towards us.

"Dude that was so Effing awesome!" Ryuji exclaimed.

"I didn't know you could sing!" Ann smile.

"Well...I always wanted to be a singer. I wrote those songs and made the music by myself." I smiled, feeling my cheeks turn a little pink in embarrassment.

"Hang on...why am I detecting another persona user?!" Futuba gasped.

Rise giggled. My friends couldn't tell who she was because of her hood. "You're pretty sharp there."

My friends were surprise and a little on guard. "Who are you?" Akira asked.

"Before you say anything senpai." I looked at rise first then looked at ryuji. "Akira, Ann please restrain him."

"The hell?!" Ryuji raise his eyebrows. Akira and Ann looked at me weird. "Please trust me." They finally gave in and took each arm of ryuji's.

"Okay. Reveal yourself." I looked at rise. She nodded and took her hood off to reveal her beautiful hair. Everyone was shocked, especially Ryuji.

"HOLY SHIT! IT'S FREAKIN- GAH!" He began to shout in excitement before I punch him in the gut with my normal arm to shut him up.

"Senpai! That wasn't necessary!" Rise said angerly.

"Sorry but it needed to be done." I said as Ryuji cough a bit.

"What the *cough* man?!" He wheezed.

"Be glad it wasn't my other arm." I hissed at Ryuji who gulped at my threat. "Anyway this is the one and only Risette. And yes Futaba she is a persona user."