Chapter Ten

The next day Teddy flew off to Prague, he was going to be gone for a week and I was a little sad. Now that I had, had a taste of him I wanted him all of the time. The warmth of his skin, the soft sound of his breathing as he sleeps.

His cute button nose and the long lashes that frame his face. I also wouldn't mind being intimate with him every second we can spare, but him going away so soon after my first time is crap. I am going to be thinking about it all of the time, and I'll be grossing people out at work walking around with a hard on all the time!

Damn Calvin is going to take the piss so much!

Ugh never mind that loser couldn't get it up if his girl bounced on him for hours ha! Teddy left an hour ago and already the place feels cold, time to go to work I think. Feel like I need some attention and well the girls are always good at that.

Grabbing my bag and car keys I left the apartment and headed to work, I could hear Calvin before I could see him. When I opened the door to the changing room he was stark bollock naked and singing Katy Perry's California girls.

"Ha! Thought I was the gay one?" I joked.

"Shit Drew!" He jumped. "I was er just singing."

"Yeah Katy Perry?!"

"You don't have to be gay to like Katy Perry Drew!"

"Nah bro just an utter loser!" I laughed as he turned beetroot red.

"Fuck you." He retorted.

"Ooooh someone's feisty." I laughed.

"And someone one is being a prick just because he finally got laid, welcome to the real world little Andrew. Most of us have been getting laid for years." He snorted.

"As have I big bro, only this time it was fucking awesome!" I smirked. "Teddy is unreal, pounding me into the mattress and licking my-"

"DREW! DUDE, I don't want to know the ins and outs of my brother's sex life!" Calvin snapped.

I laughed all the way passed him to my locker, I could still hear him grumbling ten minutes later when we left to join the girls on the field. Ten points to me, I had turned the day around and wouldn't be spending it as the butt of one of Calvin's jokes.

Billy worked us hard for the majority of the day, a little unfairly he would only break when Zak came to see him. You would assume you would get used to the constant blaring californian sun, but you don't. Ever.

My saturated clothes stuck to my body uncomfortably, my hands were sweaty and I could feel a stream of salty liquid collecting under my balls and flowing down my legs.

I looked over to my brother and it didn't look like he was faring much better than I was. He caught my gaze as we watched Billy call break because Zak was on a break. Calvin rolled his eyes and I threw him a wry smirk in response.

How long did we have left? It surely couldn't be long, it felt like we had been at this for hours. I grabbed the bottle of water that Calvin was handing to me and I necked it all down in one go.

I watched Billy and Zak and wished that I was still in bed with Teddy. Sighing I stood up and shook off the thought, Teddy would be back soon enough.

I didn't want to be one of those stereotypical teenagers that fell hard and fast. Teddy was a great guy but he was older and this was all new to me, I didn't want to come across as overeager.

I rubbed my hands down my shorts, even when we had paused I was still dripping. All I wanted was a shower and a nice cold beer, but if I knew Billy he'd want this Helicopter perfect before we were allowed to leave. It was difficult when your hands were so hot, it's not good for gripping.

I looked up in time to see Zak run back out onto the field, Billy watching him with a smile before turning to us and calling 'break over'. Like I said a little unfair but I wasn't the boss so didn't really have a say in the matter.

"And lift!" He screamed out.

Grace groaned as Calvin and I tossed her tired body up into the air yet again, she span and twisted mid air but didn't make the full turn. When she fails to make the turn it makes it more difficult for Calvin and I to catch her on the way down.

So seconds later when she slipped through my sweaty palms and landed in an awkward heap on the ground, I wasn't surprised. The other girls yelled out in surprise, Calvin instantly felt guilty and apologised over and over. I joined in the apologies but in all fairness this wasn't our fault.

Billy ran towards Grace and called over the medic, when they had both checked her over for a few minutes, it was determined that she should got to the hospital. We weren't allowed to go with her which only made us both feel worse for dropping her.

Billy went with Grace so he told us to use our time wisely and to rest up and be back first thing tomorrow. I couldn't wait to get home, as guilty as I felt for Grace, I still felt completely gross so I quickly said my goodbyes, grabbed Calvin and went back to the apartment.

When I got in, I showered before anything else and as I walked out with my towel wrapped around my waist, I was surprised at how much better I felt. Calvin didn't hesitate to occupy the bathroom as soon as I had left it, locking the door behind him with a sigh of contentment slipping out before the final click.

We didn't get up to much for the rest of the evening, some brotherly chilling time and nachos...always nachos. I put on a movie and grabbed some beers and we got comfortable on the sofa for the night.

After the first movie Cal got up and fetched more beer and some popcorn for the second movie. I got myself even more comfortable, checking my phone quickly and finding nothing from Teddy. I sighed just as Calvin came back in and he had clearly heard me because he rolled his eyes.

"Nothing from Ted?" He asked.

"Teddy please...Ted makes him sound like an old man."

He rolled his eyes again. "Fine, Teddy." Then under his breath, "Cos that sounds much better?!"

"Hey! He can't help his name and his back story is cute." I defended my boyfriend.

"So how long will he be away this time?"

"A week or so, but he said he might be able to pop back for a night during transfers."

"Oh."

He looked concerned for some reason but it didn't look like he was concerned for my mental stability due to Teddy being away. He saw my confusion and turned away but I knew that tactic, I was his twin.

"I know that 'oh' what are you thinking?" I asked.

"Aren't you concerned about him being away so often? I mean I don't know Teddy but he met you during a flight, how do you know he's not meeting other guys, in other cities?"

"You're right, you don't know him!" I snapped and focused on the TV.

"I don't want to annoy or upset you Drew but you're my brother, my other half, I'm just looking out for you. I didn't realise flight attendants had to stay away so long? I was talking to Jess the other day and her sister is an air hostess and she comes home every other night not weeks at a time. I'm sure that Teddy is great but I'm only concerned about you, so just make sure you know him well before you fall too hard." He looked pointedly at me.

"Are you determined to be constantly negative about Teddy? I mean I know you say you're looking out for me but Teddy hasn't done anything wrong, maybe you just don't like that fact that your not as important anymore!"

I got up off the sofa and went to my room, instantly feeling horrible about what I had just said. Teddy could never replace my brother, but Calvin just wouldn't stop giving me worried looks and asking me to be careful. It had me questioning myself, why wouldn't Teddy take smaller trips now that he had me? I couldn't keep this kind of thinking up, why couldn't he just be happy for me?!