Chapter Eight

When I walked back into the living room Teddy was waiting for me with two more drinks, gulping slightly I sat down beside him and took the beer from him. Smiling I took a drink and tried to relax myself, this would be fine I could do this, it would be easy I like him enough.

Trying to convince myself and actually making it real were two different things but looking at him smile as he talked animatedly about London was helping. The more I chilled out the more I wanted this to happen tonight, before I could stop myself I was climbing onto his lap and kissing him.

I kissed him softly at first, gentle pecks on the lips. But as he shifted underneath me and wrapped his arms around my waist I was shocked by the fiery passion that coursed through my body. I gently prised his lips open with mine, running my hands across the back of his neck and through his hair.

It was Teddy who took the next step though, sliding his tongue into my mouth and moaning quietly as it brushed against mine. I pulled away, quickly pulled off his shirt and moved back in to kiss him again but this time allowed my hands to move from his neck and hair to his chest.

So far this was easier than I had imagined it was just like kissing a girl only better, his body wasn’t as toned as mine, he was slim and his hands were scrawny. For some reason despite this he wasn’t anything near being feminine, he was strong and those hands gripped my hips tightly as he pulled me closer to him.

They began to work at my own shirt lifting it up and only breaking our kiss for a second as it reached my head and he pulled it off. Skin to skin now, I could feel his warm chest on mine and I moved my hands up his side and back around his neck.

As we kissed I moved my hips against his, rocking gently back and forward on him bringing out of him noises a girl had never been able to get out of me by doing that. I could feel myself getting harder by this and my shorts and boxers were becoming uncomfortable.

I pushed off him again and stood in front of him unsure of how to take this any further without coming on too strong. The decision was made for me though as I practically stood there twiddling my thumbs, Teddy stood and took my hand then he turned us around and lay me down on the sofa.

Climbing on top of me he began to kiss me again, his hands either side of my head and his groin pushing hard against mine as he rocked up and down. I managed to mumble ‘shorts’ and he sat back and straddled my legs just below the knee.

He pulled them down but left my boxers to my disappointment, standing up he removed them completely and his own along with it. I could see how hard he was now through the white material of his boxers, the head almost purple and poking through.

Unconsciously I licked my lips and he laughed quietly, making me blush. I watched, biting my lower lip as he straddled my legs again, smirking as he got himself comfortable. His confidence in what he was doing made me feel even more like a virgin, like if I had tried to take control I would have failed ridiculously.

He moved his hands up my legs from where he was sitting towards my throbbing dick, I flinched when he brushed his hand over it through the material. He cupped my balls and massaged them as he smirked knowing full well how he was affecting me.