Chapter Two

This one has a lot of the one shot in so I am sorry if you feel like your reading it again but its neccessary for the story x

………………………………………………………………………………

Weeks dragged by and I was no further forward, sometimes I asked Billy ridiculous questions trying to pass it off as a bit of fun other times I was a little depressed and he would be asking me if I was ok. The thing is his advice was always the same, but that may have worked for him but I just don’t have the balls to go and throw myself out there.

It was another scorching hot day and cheer training was getting harder, Billy was pushing us to the limit because team had a game coming up.  My head wasn’t in it and he knew as he kept giving me funny looks, but it was hard to keep up my funny man persona when I was too confused.

When my brother Calvin and I joined this team we both had girls, hot girls. Calvin still has his but the more time I spent with Billy, Zak, Max and Eli, the more I found myself wanting what they had. I had always been open minded and I had found a lot of the guys at high school attractive.

I had only ever told Calvin about this because we were close and being twins just made us closer. We would always wrestle and have fun and a lot of guys at school accused us of doing more than that, but it was never like that we were brothers.

“Drew what are you doing you almost dropped Gracie?!” Billy yelled snapping me out of my daydream.

“Yeah Andrew, Calvin can’t do this on his own so get your head in the game.” Gracie whined.

“Aw don’t call me Andrew Gracie I am sorry ok I’ll snap out of it.” I replied.

“Right let’s get this routine down. In the next hour I want the Helicopter perfect ok?!” Billy yelled.

“Yes Coach.” We chorused.

He worked us hard for the last hour until the routine was spot on. The heat from the California sun was beating down on us and I was about ready to collapse when he called time for the day. We all walked to the bleachers to catch our breath before we hit the showers.

The girls started passing out Gatorade but Calvin thought he was hilarious and picked up the bucket filled to the brim with Gatorade and crushed ice then he threw the whole thing over my head. It cascaded like a waterfall over my head and down my back, the girls broke into fits of laughter as I gasped at how cold it was.

I ran over to him laughing and jumped on his back, he flipped me and we began to wrestle again but the ass was always stronger than me and had me pinned in minutes. The girls and Billy were laughing once again and Calvin was enjoying this, he got up so he could see them but still keep me pinned.

“Are you not entertained?” He laughed with them.

“Get off me you prick!” I growled.

He let me up asking what was wrong with me, it wasn’t like me to snap at him like that but I was feeling frustrated. I walked away from him ignoring him, I didn’t want to say anything I would regret so I went to the changing rooms to shower.